What Families Reap The Most Benefits From Town

Guest Harrisonian

Guest Harrisonian
Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

nepotism

n : favoritism shown to relatives or close friends by those in power (as by giving them jobs)

WHAT FAMILIES REAP THE MOST BENEFITS FROM THIS TOWN. I would start with the mayors, then Powells, higgins,.....

The only problem is that I am not that familiar with their whole family tree, maybe you can help me out. :o

Guest /////
  ARe you kidding me - just look at the people who work for the town, board of ed and you will see 

Harrison Dem wants names and positions...I am sure it would read like a family tree...

He/She knows exactly who they are....

Intimadating tone don't you think? 

that doesn't help. I heard Powells Daughter will be the new superintendent. And I think the mayors wife gets a paycheck from the library and the school as a guidance counselor. While her brother is a lawyer for the town and the mayors landlord. He gets a few check, I think he has something to do with the redevelopment board too.

Guest Please

The political favors/payoffs are too many to mention. One can sit and ask why did so and so get that job - the list can go on and on.

Quick question - is it true that OJ's daughter will receive a nice change from the town when her father passes away - I heard it's in his retirement package that she will continue to receive his pension - must be nice

Guest Out sider
The political favors/payoffs are too many to mention. One can sit and ask why did so and so get that job - the list can go on and on.

Quick question - is it true that OJ's daughter will receive a nice change from the town when her father passes away - I heard it's in his retirement package that she will continue to receive his pension - must be nice 

guest_Guest Posted on Mar 30 2004, 12:44 PM

There are a million more examples....

If "Conflict of Interest" were a sin Mulligans would be open 24/7 

You sound intimidated. This is your chance to educate an outsider!

There is no limit to this site. I am very interested, Let the list begin:

Guest Outsider looking in

Let us not forget about all the town ass kissers who get jobs because of who they kiss up.

JB and his wife

RC and his wife

PH and his wife

BT and his wife

Take a look around I'm sure you can add names to this list

Guest outsider looking in

No code needed, just read through the message board and you will soon catch on. As far as being scared - nope just saving KOTW some time so he/she doesn't have to edit my post, but thanks for the vote of confidence.

Guest ANOTHER

If RC is the guy I was thinking about then what about his friend VF that was caught stealing from the parking meters in town and guess what he is still employed by the good old town of Harrison

And that story was not made up, I believe it was printed in the Observer. He was not prosecuted and was given permission to continue his employment.

Guest Guest

Why don't you call RC at his office to find out? We just left a little while ago, and he is still there with his mini skirt and his chosen few.

• 2 months later...

Archived