Peace In The Ruins

Guest RODNEY KING

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
:angry: I'm with you. We all know that all of this talk is not going to Change a Thing. That is sad, but it is true. Is it just Harrison, or do these kinds of things go on in all small towns.

They go on in all towns, big or small. Ron is not the problem, it's the town council who let him get away with what he does. Let him be. You would do the same if you could! This mayor and council are weak, they try to intimidate through threats and they get threatened too. STAND UP TO THEM AND DON'T LET THEM PUSH YOU AROUND. LOOK AT HOW FAST ALL THE CONTRACTS HAVE BEEN SETTLED. THEY ARE GIVING HARRISON AWAY TO KEEP EVERYONE HAPPY SO THEY CAN KEEP STEALING. RON IS NOT THE PROBLEM. REMOVE THE COUNCIL!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

I agree with you, but all the contracts are settled but one the PD. They held their ground and did not settle. They were threatened and still stood their ground. For the first time in a long time they acted as one.

Guest look what I heard
:D I don't know if thats true, I thought they settled, but regardless watch it because what I heard, is that the Mayor has it out for the police commissioner Doran. I think it's because the mayor thinks that Doran is going to run for mayor. He better watch out. The mayor can pull a Milan on Doran . The mayor is trying to keep everyone happy so they'll believe his lies again, then hill try to cut Dorans legs of and embarrass him like he did with Milan. :(

Guest One who remembers

Doran should never have been never elected to the council never mind even a consideration for the office of Mayor. As the police committee chairman he is a discrace, he has no control over the police department. The police officers are killing us with their ticket blitzes and are arrogant towards the public. Their poor behaviors continue to go unchecked. Doran seems to condone this conduct. He not only should be removed from the police committee, he should be completely removed from any position of responsibility. Doran for Mayor is laughable.

Guest Guest

Must be a Doran "mini-me". Imagine that - Doran For Mayor. You gotta be kiddin'. That's okay. It'll never happen. I can't count on two fingers let alone one hand the amount of people who like him. No worries here. B)

Guest Guest

How many people like McDonuts and Powell? i don't even think they like themselves, so your theory of no one likes him is out the window. In this town its all about how many votes can you buy.

Archived