Ralph/freddy

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

In a previous post of those I feel you try to demonize, anyone who didnt get the pleasure of working with Ralph, IT WAS THEIR LOSS. If you really got to know him, he is a great guy. He never had to ask for anything because people were happy to do things for him. He went out of his way on many times for alot of cops and other people in general to help them. I wish him along and happy retirement. The few who went upstairs to try to get him fired when he was a dispatcher still pretend to be his friend, and that is truly a sin. To those who said,"Freddy got sick, thats great, because now there is an opening for Lieutenant" I can only pray for you that you or nobody you love ever suffers the same fate. Life changes in the blink of an eye, so don't be so happy when other people are not doing well.

• 1 month later...
Guest Harrison Resident

Anyone who can be so mean and demoralizing when it comes to Ralph and Freddie's illnesses are nothing more than cruel human beings. Both Freddie and Ralph are two of the nicest people anyone could meet and when they were active cops they took a great interest in both the town and the people of Harrison. Remember, illness can hit in the blink of an eye and what goes around comes around.

Guest Maria

Whoever it is that was happy Freddie got sick because there was an opening for a promotion should rot in hell...You will get Yours some day.......You wish You were as well liked as he is..........What goes around comes around......I most certainly dont wish You well... Signed His Sister Maria

KOTW Note: Please note that the person who signed as "His Sister Maria" was a Guest and therefore may or may not be "His Sister Maria"

Archived