$ For Promotions

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I figured out how to get the money to make all the promotions. Maybe at this years drunken Christmas party we could arrange and sell tickets to a re-match between self-proclaimed, legend in his his own mind, tough guy "LOL" TB and and glass jaw EM. Winner gets to promote the crybaby of his choice. See, theres a solution to everything.

Guest Guest

Good idea. Then we can have a crying contest and the wettest towel or diaper wins, you crybaby little idiots. NO PROMOTIONS, that is over, move on or out. Preferably out.

Guest Guest

How would that change your life? You will still be standing on the corner in your cute little vest dreaming about how bad your life s**ks as the cars go by as he enjoys his retirement. I am sure that any members of your organization that have rank are sympathizing with you outwardly while laughing their ass off about the NO PROMOTION policy. So get used to the phrase,"Please don't write me up boss, I'm so sorry for being a bad boy....WAHHHHHHHHHH....please...please

Guest Guest
How would that change your life? You will still be standing on the corner in your cute little vest dreaming about how bad your life s**ks as the cars go by as he enjoys his retirement. I am sure that any members of your organization that have rank are sympathizing with you outwardly while laughing their ass off about the NO PROMOTION policy. So get used to the phrase,"Please don't write me up boss, I'm so sorry for being a bad boy....WAHHHHHHHHHH....please...please

Bring him on, he is a legend in his own mind. " Mayor John has no balls, I will straighten them out" sound familiar Dan. How about few oldie but goodies " I got a PE report right here with **** badge and gun number on it, he is done." "They brought that judge in to get ***." " Hey Vin you have to lift your end first." "Pete take the camcorder up and video **** house." " Burke is a fine Officer." You still have your plaque hanging in your office.

Remember no one plays errorless ball

Guest Guest

I don't see anyone denying that it would be profitable to stage an EM vs. TB "Money Day for the PBA" round 2 at the next drunken Christmas party. Then again, you would never see TB discipline glass jaw never mind punch him out because they are now united and true blue. How about TB vs. his own ego. That would be interesting.

Guest Guest
WHY DON'T YOU BE REAL COPS//////LIKE EAST NEWARK/////THEY DO THERE JOB AND DON'T CRY LIE BABIES :D:blink:;):P:P

East Newark P.D is a joke. what do they have 5 cops, they have no chief(Crippled) How come none of their police officers never retire? (FIRED) !!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

what do you mean the chief is crippled///////////////*** *** ********* **** ** *** ***? :blink:;):P:P

KOTW Note: This post was edited to remove an inappropriate comment.

Guest No Name
what do you mean the chief is crippled///////////////*** *** ********** **** ** *** **** :o  :)  :)  :)

Must be a genius writing this post. Do you realize that the chief has a family? He has children old enough to read this. How insensitive can you possibly be? GROW UP!

Guest Guest
That's right!  And what does he have to do with anything going on in Harrison?

I think people are very jealous of the chief !!! He is a very friendly man & will help anyone out if needed!!! Maybe the reason someone posted that is because they feel guilty about cheating on there spouse & they wish they could have a family so close & friendly!!!!

Guest Guest
That's right! And what does he have to do with anything going on in Harrison?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON A HARRISON WEB SITE? IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE MOVE//////// :D:D:(:(

Archived