Mayor, Council, & Mr D'arco Wheres The Money?

Guest It makes me sick

Guest It makes me sick

In case anybody was wondering the Town has not yet paid the fire fighters the retro active money that they said they would pay on march 1. I wonder if they meant 2005 hmmmmmmmm. YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES Smiling in the parade blah blah blah.

Guest Guest

Look, it wouldn't matter who the money is owed to. They're broke and robbing from Peter to pay Paul. That's why the huge bond debt. Whenever buying ordinary supplies has to be bonded for, there's trouble in River City.

Guest Guest 99
Look, it wouldn't matter who the money is owed to. They're broke and robbing from Peter to pay Paul. That's why the huge bond debt. Whenever buying ordinary supplies has to be bonded for, there's trouble in River City.

No, pinesol doesn't need to be bonded for. Write to your council person (for those of you who know who they are) and tell them,"No more bonding". Instead, raise the taxes. That's what Mangin wants.

Guest Guest

No, pinesol doesn't need to be bonded for. Write to your council person (for those of you who know who they are) and tell them,"No more bonding". Instead, raise the taxes. That's what Mangin wants.

Somehow or other, I don;t think that's true. No politician WANTS to raise taxes. The deficit did not just disappear, had to get the money somewhere, so everything was sold or bonded. You never sound objective when it comes to Mr. Mangin. Hmmmmm

Guest Wakeup people

I guess you all are blind ..raising taxes is inevitable ..they all know their time is now limited..at Mangin has the b's to discuss it now and stop the waterfall of the spenders.

Every 8 years we get Huge tax increases anstead of a 1-2 % every year which would cover expenses and not hurt as bad ..unfortunately taxes must rise over the years ...but not good when we get zapped in lumps

Guest Guest

I'd rather pay a little every year then pay stupid interest rates year after year. If you ask me towns borrowing should be like American Express where you can borrow but you have to pay it all back at the end of the month.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived