Harrison gardens

Guest Guest

On 10/24/2023 at 1:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

are these cameras even working i doubt it.

I highly doubt it because when packages are robbed or things are taken from yards and you ask if they can review the video you get the biggest run around from the office. So either they don't work or if they do the office doesn't want to snitch on the thieves because they apparently live in the Gardens 

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest of a guest
On 10/27/2023 at 7:24 PM, Guest guest said:

new camera 📸 what ajoke

So what's up with these new cameras ?? Are these going to work just like the ones that are already up ?? Maybe if Mr Lucas would stop moving the less desirable in and focus on the ones he already has living there wouldn't be a need all these cameras. Hopefully the one they installed under the "tunnel" will work and catch all the trouble makers that sit there and fight amongst themselves.  The Gardens have become a joke and needs someone new who can run that place the right way. 

Guest Guest60

Tenants can 🪑 where they want  but vaping and weed is allowed in the playground and all teenagers  let's be honest do something about this playground and let's be real.maybe sit  🪑 on the ground 

Edited by KOTW
KOTW Information Provided Not Verified

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest of a guest
On 12/30/2023 at 4:36 PM, Guest guest said:

we can sit anywhere please be real 😉😀😀😉 oh hell no i won't go🪑📸🎂👍

You're the biggest trouble maker sitting out there.  All you do is ramble sense 

Guest Guest60

we are tenants we can sit anywhere 🪑❤️📸we want still not sharing anything go buy your stuff jealous 😔 of us to  bad so 😢😭

Guest Guest

we are tenants we can sit anywhere 🪑❤️📸we want still not sharing anything go buy your stuff jealous 😔 of us to  bad so 😢😭

Guest guest

Oh well mad you get no snacks go buy it😢😀🤑😊📸🪑😚 please come and tell us your kids wants a snack hell no 😭

Guest Guest of a guest
On 1/12/2024 at 11:35 AM, Guest Guest60 said:

You need to go take some classes on proper grammar. You still talk nonsense 

Guest Guest60

Oh well mad you get no snacks go buy it😢😀🤑😊📸🪑😚 please come and tell us your kids wants a snack hell no 😭

Guest Guest60

Go buy your snacks 🥨😋 oh i forgot you have no money please get a life  we still share 😭 shit walk  past us oh i forgot your fake 🤥

Guest Guest of a guest
On 1/17/2024 at 1:01 PM, Guest Guest60 said:

Go buy your snacks 🥨😋 oh i forgot you have no money please get a life  we still share 😭 shit walk  past us oh i forgot your fake 🤥

Your food stamps snacks 

Guest guest

Please get your facts straight 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜🙏🙏🙏🙏🍉🍩🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🍕🍟🍦🥤🎷

Guest Guest

Bring snacks out you kid always asks for shit hell  no 🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑📸📸📸🛝🛝🛝🛝🛝🛝🛝🛝🛝🛝🛝🛝🛝🛝🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿😩🍿🍕🍟🍩🍦🍉🎉🥨😜😜😜😜😜😜😜💘

Guest Guest60

Bring me a snack please no food stamps oh yeah everyone 🪑🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🚿🛝🪑🪑🪑🎷🎷🎷😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜🍩🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍔🍦🍦🍦🍦🍔🍔👋👋👋👋🍦🍔🍦🍦

Guest Guest of a guest

Nobody wants your crap welfare, Dollar store snacks. Come down off your high horse thinking you're better then the rest of us because YOU have snacks. You're pitiful 

Guest Guest60

Why not bring snacks out maybe ***** can bring snacks  share with your kid hell no if he knew how to talk to people but then  that you grew up where in the bar

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest60

Why not bring snacks out maybe ***** can bring snacks  share with your kid hell no if he knew how to talk to people but then  that you grew up where in *** ***

Edited by KOTW
Content.