Harrison gardens yards

Guest guest

Guest guest

Why can't Harrison housing get something done with these yards here they are a disgrace they never clean them some do but these rest oh please and shoppings carts all over these yards i thought you could not have them there

Guest Guest
20 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Why can't Harrison housing get something done with these yards here they are a disgrace they never clean them some do but these rest oh please and shoppings carts all over these yards i thought you could not have them there

It's a disgrace how some tenants keep their yards. Overgrown grass and weeds, abundance of furniture and shovels and brooms and the shopping carts. I find it funny that some tenants think they own these carts and keep them in their yards and even hide them.  Do these dopes know that it's stolen property and doesn't belong to them but to Walmart, ShopRite and wherever else they come from. 

Guest Guest

I agree some of these yards are a disgrace these tenants should get a fine or clean the yard ihave a yard oh hell it is clean these carts have to go and the kids riding in the carts come on clean up