Harrison gardens

Guest guest

Guest guest

Tell why we call the cops and they never come with these  kids vaping on the housing grounds and being nasty  and never pulling pants up  with all these kids in the playgrounds 

Guest Guest
On 7/15/2023 at 9:55 AM, Guest guest said:

Tell why we call the cops and they never come with these  kids vaping on the housing grounds and being nasty  and never pulling pants up  with all these kids in the playgrounds 

It's really sad that summer is here and you have not only the kids from the Gardens and Kingsland court running around like animals but you have the outsiders they invite in.  I'm not saying every kid that does live in these apartments are out of control but there is a handful. The office knows and refuses to address the issue with these parents. They rather tell you to call the HPD . The office doesn't even want to handle the theft of packages from hallways and yards, why would they want to address the vaping. They don't even address the vaping and smoking in the apts. Those smoke free signs, no trespassing signs and those monitoring by cameras are all a joke. These apartments are on a downward spiral and it's sad 

Guest Guest
On 7/19/2023 at 10:10 AM, Guest Guest said:

It's really sad that summer is here and you have not only the kids from the Gardens and Kingsland court running around like animals but you have the outsiders they invite in.  I'm not saying every kid that does live in these apartments are out of control but there is a handful. The office knows and refuses to address the issue with these parents. They rather tell you to call the HPD . The office doesn't even want to handle the theft of packages from hallways and yards, why would they want to address the vaping. They don't even address the vaping and smoking in the apts. Those smoke free signs, no trespassing signs and those monitoring by cameras are all a joke. These apartments are on a downward spiral and it's sad 

They don't do anything

The director is at the high school more than the gardens.The cameras are never on.Thats not right how can people not be safe.Smoking is going in in all the apartments.How can maintance  not spell it.Its a shame.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GUEST

Because they smoke on the grounds as well.  How about I took my baby to visit a friend and had to leave because their whole house smelled like weed from the next-door neighbor having a smoke out with all his friends in the apartment. I feel sorry for my friend that they have to live that way. 

Guest Guest
On 8/7/2023 at 5:29 PM, Guest GUEST said:

Because they smoke on the grounds as well.  How about I took my baby to visit a friend and had to leave because their whole house smelled like weed from the next-door neighbor having a smoke out with all his friends in the apartment. I feel sorry for my friend that they have to live that way. 

Smoking of all kind is out of control in these apartments.  The smokers that do smoke outside litter the curbs and grass with their cigarette butts. The smoking in the apartments are out of control. Why do us non smokers have to run our ac and fans all year round because people don't feel that they need to follow a simple rule. If a non smokers apartment stinks of cigarette smell I can only imagine what the smokers apartment smells like. Same with the weed. Just because it's legal here in Jersey doesn't mean you smoke it in your apartment and stink up everyone else's. People living in these apartments are ignorant but are first ones to complain when notices go out.   Lucas needs to start focusing on these apartments and tenants not following rules or he needs to be replaced ASAP

People smoked in the Gardens since the 1st tenant accepted the key .  The Government makes a new law and you use it to turn on Your own neighbors. 
  It’s always the same complaints when it comes to the teens . They’re loud , disrespectful and invite in outsiders. Ya da Yada Yada . 
the Bible says Love Your Neighbor! And something about those without sin throw the 1st Stone .  Would it really make you happy to see Those Families tossed out to struggle with todays rent ? 
Mind your own business and obey the rules and stay off the phone . Live and let live .  They will put Themselves out on the street if They’re as bad as you describe 

On 8/16/2023 at 4:14 PM, Guest Dk3 said:

People smoked in the Gardens since the 1st tenant accepted the key .  The Government makes a new law and you use it to turn on Your own neighbors. 
  It’s always the same complaints when it comes to the teens . They’re loud , disrespectful and invite in outsiders. Ya da Yada Yada . 
the Bible says Love Your Neighbor! And something about those without sin throw the 1st Stone .  Would it really make you happy to see Those Families tossed out to struggle with todays rent ? 
Mind your own business and obey the rules and stay off the phone . Live and let live .  They will put Themselves out on the street if They’re as bad as you describe 

Is it so bad to put out a set of rules for the tenants of the Gardens to follow ?Why is it a bad thing to want to have your apartment and surroundings kept clean and smokeless ?? Apparently from the sound of it you would rather this place look and sound like the housing projects of Newark or JC.  You don't like rules here then ask to be transferred to one of those less desirable places. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2023 at 9:37 PM, Guest Guest said:

Is it so bad to put out a set of rules for the tenants of the Gardens to follow ?Why is it a bad thing to want to have your apartment and surroundings kept clean and smokeless ?? Apparently from the sound of it you would rather this place look and sound like the housing projects of Newark or JC.  You don't like rules here then ask to be transferred to one of those less desirable places. 

The Moral of the story ! It isn’t Your business if people smoke in their own apartment ! Your imaginary authority ends at the threshold!  Live and let live and You will find Happiness!  I moved out of the Gardens but still a resident of Town . I was raised in the Gardens and had to leave because of high rent . It soared after I was hired at Passaic Valley. I/ My Parents and any guest in our Home ( Our home not yours ) lit up and filled up the ashtray and every one was happy and you weren’t invited !

On 9/2/2023 at 12:58 PM, Guest Btk said:

The Moral of the story ! It isn’t Your business if people smoke in their own apartment ! Your imaginary authority ends at the threshold!  Live and let live and You will find Happiness!  I moved out of the Gardens but still a resident of Town . I was raised in the Gardens and had to leave because of high rent . It soared after I was hired at Passaic Valley. I/ My Parents and any guest in our Home ( Our home not yours ) lit up and filled up the ashtray and every one was happy and you weren’t invited !

It is my business when rules are set in place by HHA and aren't followed. If a no smoking on premises rule is put in place it should be followed. Why should I or anyone else who doesn't smoke have to put up with someone else's stink. From the sound of it you're one of those that think your cigarette smoke/smell doesn't stink when in fact it does.  I don't even want to think what your house or clothes smell like. And if you no longer living in the Gardens why even throw your two cents in 

Guest 2 checks money bags

I feel bads for the workers there. They out bustin they humps while ** ***** be at home in air condition. He never there. When he there he at the football practice. He get 2 checks for 2 jobs and he only do football. How I get a job like this? I wish I could never be at work and get payed. I would walk out if I work there . 

Edited by KOTW
Content.

On 9/5/2023 at 4:43 PM, Guest guest said:

JUST MOVE---oh wait you can't  your low income people

Yeah right low income ?? A majority of these households have two and three incomes coming in, drive nice cars and do a food shopping every weekend.  There are the low income that rely on their SSI or have low paying jobs that barely get them from paycheck to paycheck.  But none of these families will ever move bc 1 -  how would they afford these nice cars, vacations and weekly food shopping if they moved out. 2 - were would the low income afford to go ? I guess they'll deal with the  cigarette smoking on the premises before they would ever move. 

• 1 month later...

What's with these aggressive pitbulls.Im an animal lover but when they go out in the yard they try to claim fence and nasty.Not one but 2.I will be calling HUD this is very dangerous.

On 9/16/2023 at 9:08 AM, Guest Guest said:

But you have a tenant who is renting out her apartment to all strangers but we had to give id in this another tragedy waiting to happen this people are scary 

It's out of control. There are tenants subletting their apartments, have tenants renting out spare rooms, have tenants having their boyfriends living with them and not on their lease. Have a lady living in the Gardens who had her boyfriend move in and not on her lease, she doesn't work so you know she's not paying much in rent and the boyfriend works for *** **** and goes and buys a new car because he's now saving on not having to pay rent. Mr Lucas needs to open his eyes 

Edited by KOTW
Content.