Inpatient Santana Deprives Doyle of Making History

Guest Observer

Guest Klanman

So Alberto Santos leaves to take the Judge job and all hell breaks loss. The Cifellis have their hispanic who married the niece stomping all over Carol Jean.  No respect for the *** lady. Santos was groomed by the Cifelli Klan but he never realized it.  If he had stepped out of line, he would have been taken out and replaced.  I also hear that Harrison's James Doran is also looking to move over to Kearny Board of Ed when he retires from Harrison.  The Board of Education will soon be an abbott district which is a blessing to taxpayers and to those employed by the Klan.  Minewhile Alberto Santos is sitting pretty in Jersey City.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Political Shit Show
18 hours ago, Guest Klanman said:

So Alberto Santos leaves to take the Judge job and all hell breaks loss. The Cifellis have their hispanic who married the niece stomping all over Carol Jean.  No respect for the *** lady. Santos was groomed by the Cifelli Klan but he never realized it.  If he had stepped out of line, he would have been taken out and replaced.  I also hear that Harrison's James Doran is also looking to move over to Kearny Board of Ed when he retires from Harrison.  The Board of Education will soon be an abbott district which is a blessing to taxpayers and to those employed by the Klan.  Minewhile Alberto Santos is sitting pretty in Jersey City.

Don't be blindsided members of the board. Doran will not be a good fit for Kearny. I would be very careful if I were the superintendent recommending him as you are creating a political environment not healthy for our school district.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GOT OUT OF DODGE'
On 7/12/2023 at 6:17 PM, Guest Klanman said:

Santos got out at the right time. All the money has been spent there is no more fudging the numbers to make him look good so now judgement day has arrived taxes I predict will sore in the next few years so if Mrs Doyle succeeds in winning in November she will after 2 years be running for the hills knowing what's coming down the pike with high property tax increases on the way. Kearny needs new energy and much needed change with this adminstration,  that has no more spending resources to tap into financial change is coming so get ready Kearny Taxpayers we have a rough road a head.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Kearny 3rd Ward Resident

Nice picture of Peter Santana with his Uncle James P. Doran and his stepfather John Doran. James P. Doran is also the commissioner of the Passaic Valley Sewer Commission and as such is the boss of Richard Knopka who cast the tie breaking vote to make Peter Santana Mayor but we are not supposed to read anything into it.

peter santana with james doran.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2023 at 12:35 PM, Guest Kearny 3rd Ward Resident said:

Nice picture of Peter Santana with his Uncle James P. Doran and his stepfather John Doran. James P. Doran is also the commissioner of the Passaic Valley Sewer Commission and as such is the boss of Richard Knopka who cast the tie breaking vote to make Peter Santana Mayor but we are not supposed to read anything into 

peter Santana is a nice Guy . I have no idea why He would put Himself out there to be abused by the public for such a thankless job .  

On 7/12/2023 at 6:17 PM, Guest Klanman said:

Mr Klanman,

1st good job getting right down to the gutter calling Mayor Santana “THEIR HISPANIC “!  
Since You put Your Bigotry out on display I want to remind that Kearny is a very diverse Town . Your Horse may need the Spanish vote to cross the finish line . I hope You will be able to adjust to the fact that it’s only going to get worse for You . One of these days the Town You love will be the Destination of bus loads of asylum seekers from Texas and in time They’ll be voting. 
Hope You accept the changes . WDAO! 
White Days Are Over !