Cajun Seafood Resturant

Guest Old Custumer

Guest Old Custumer

I was excited to learn that there was a sea food restaurant opening up in Kearny on Passaic Ave. I went there once and even though the prices were high, I was also disappointed to hear this Very loud Club music playing the whole time. It was terrible, I asked the waitress to please turn it down and I saw her telling the manager who was on his phone the whole time . I was ignored. I went a second time with five friends, only to notice we all were shouting to have a conversation.  When spending a couple hundred for dinner in a supposed seafood restaurant, I expect to be able to hear and talk without being overtaken by this crazy loud club music. Needless to say, My friends and I will not be going back..Either you are a restaurant or a club ????

Lost customer 

Guest Guesser Guest
On 10/30/2022 at 12:44 PM, Guest Old Custumer said:

I was excited to learn that there was a sea food restaurant opening up in Kearny on Passaic Ave. I went there once and even though the prices were high, I was also disappointed to hear this Very loud Club music playing the whole time. It was terrible, I asked the waitress to please turn it down and I saw her telling the manager who was on his phone the whole time . I was ignored. I went a second time with five friends, only to notice we all were shouting to have a conversation.  When spending a couple hundred for dinner in a supposed seafood restaurant, I expect to be able to hear and talk without being overtaken by this crazy loud club music. Needless to say, My friends and I will not be going back..Either you are a restaurant or a club ????

Lost customer 

I hear you but, they have a type of customer to target with that loud music, young people.