Hudson County Prosecutor Is Beating Up Poor Town Worker

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Esther Suarez, the Hudson County Prosecutor, indicted a poor town worker while she ignores the big guys stealing from the town left and right.  The money bags from the Developers.  The pay raises given out earlier in the month to the Department Heads.  Why do they need pay raises?  The poor town workers making less than a working wage need raises not the Department Heads.  It is time to fight back against his corrupt Doran Administration.  The two James need to go.  One to his house in Vermont and the other to Providence Rhode Island.

Guest ""INNOCENT""

She is Innocent 100% Someone is "trying" to use her as an escape goat. This will never happen, the TRUTH and person whom has done this will be brought into the open. A Real investigation is going to be done now. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Misses Grant Reynolds

Wow Harrison is a zoo these days, we have the jackasses who symbolically represent the Democratic party right, And now we have escape goats, but to be serious might have to go all the way back to Trenton to get investigated past Hudson county because there's buddy buddies in Hudson county that'll protect whoever is guilty here in Harrison they should try to get the trial or any investigation to land on Labor Day so we can have double servings of fireworks.

• 2 weeks later...

Let’s not forget that they do have auditors that come in every year so you mean to say they missed that for six years but the papers didn’t print that part  .. (sound fishy)…and they are blaming her that’s insane.. why didn’t the auditors catch it right when it happen in 2016 then all  of a sudden in 2022 they have an issue so blame it on her. They will always protect the bigger fish and the little one takes the fall yet again in Harrison.

Also the  paper failed to tell you that the auditors come  once a year and check all paper work so for six years the auditors missed this then in 2022 the have an issue(sounds fishy) .. always get the true facts.. they always leave stuff out to make a person look bad!!

Guest Guest 15
On 8/23/2022 at 7:23 PM, Guest Guest said:

Also the  paper failed to tell you that the auditors come  once a year and check all paper work so for six years the auditors missed this then in 2022 the have an issue(sounds fishy) .. always get the true facts.. they always leave stuff out to make a person look bad!!

You are correct.  Why is the auditor not fired for missing 6 years of 10k being taken per year.  So one clerk in the building department is being told to take the hit for the group who are stealing taxpayer money.  The Hudson County Prosecutor will give her a slap on the wrist. She will be taken care of by Fife.  She is very close with Fife. Rumor has it that Fife is stepping aside and putting Bennett in as Mayor because Millan sued Fife in Federal Court and won.

The problem with that is Bennett is great at photo ops but he is lazy.  He loves to taken credit for my work and others we have no respect for him. He would be a terrible Mayor.  Millan is the person who treats everyone fair.  He works hard.  Fife loved him until he ran against him for Mayor. Did dirty s**t against Millan and Millan fought back.  We all want to fight back.  I'm fighting back by Voting for Millan.  

The Observer put this story in the back pages instead of the front cover because the editor is friends with Fife and Bennett. Worse that same editor has not printed a word about Millan's Federal case against Fife.  I heard Fife folded like a cheap suit gave up his buddies as being in on the deal.

Edited by KOTW
Content

On 8/25/2022 at 9:02 AM, Guest Guest 15 said:

You are correct.  Why is the auditor not fired for missing 6 years of 10k being taken per year.  So one clerk in the building department is being told to take the hit for the group who are stealing taxpayer money.  The Hudson County Prosecutor will give her a slap on the wrist. She will be taken care of by Fife.  She is very close with Fife. Rumor has it that Fife is stepping aside and putting Bennett in as Mayor because Millan sued Fife in Federal Court and won.

The problem with that is Bennett is great at photo ops but he is lazy.  He loves to taken credit for my work and others we have no respect for him. He would be a terrible Mayor.  Millan is the person who treats everyone fair.  He works hard.  Fife loved him until he ran against him for Mayor. Did dirty s**t against Millan and Millan fought back.  We all want to fight back.  I'm fighting back by Voting for Millan.  

The Observer put this story in the back pages instead of the front cover because the editor is friends with Fife and Bennett. Worse that same editor has not printed a word about Millan's Federal case against Fife.  I heard Fife folded like a cheap suit gave up his buddies as being in on the deal.

Edited by KOTW
KOTW Note: Quote with No post.

Guest FeeFee
On 8/25/2022 at 9:02 AM, Guest Guest 15 said:

I heard their are new investigations started it appears the skeletons are coming out of the closet. People are turning on others to save themselves.

Funny how I tryed to post something and it wasn’t approved…why? Because it was the truth .. why doesn’t the observer print that the town auditors missed this for 6 years.. who are the really protecting? Let’s not get started how they sneaky throw in there family members( his daughter) to work in the town hall on the 3 rd floor and are making more than others employees that work there for years.. you have mothers daughters and cousin working in the town hall.. 

Guest Guest70p

I feel for this girl. Taking a fall fir someone else.. but karma will come back . I hope she finds something better and moves forward. People are cruel without knowing the truth and will put her name threw the mud. People who  stir the pot should lick the spoon!!!

• 1 month later...

I think it is important to point out that the yearly audits don't account for 100% of the transactions.  It is usually to a random, sample size.  Shame on the individual for being greedy and trying to take advantage of their position and access to funds. I have ZERO sympathy for liars and crooks. Everyone is quick to point fingers on here & sway opinions without ever taking into consideration the facts. Also have ZERO regard for uneducated, factless commentary on here.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2022 at 11:07 AM, Guest Guest said:

I think it is important to point out that the yearly audits don't account for 100% of the transactions.  It is usually to a random, sample size.  Shame on the individual for being greedy and trying to take advantage of their position and access to funds. I have ZERO sympathy for liars and crooks. Everyone is quick to point fingers on here & sway opinions without ever taking into consideration the facts. Also have ZERO regard for uneducated, factless commentary on here.

Guest Auditor

Your facts are wrong I’m an auditor and we check every pieces of paperwork with a fine comb..shame on them for missing this for they said 6 years ???? I call bullshit just saying ..