Gardens

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

So when is management going to start cracking down on tenants who  have people living with them that aren't on their lease ?? The tenants that live there who are honest and work and barely make it from paycheck to paycheck are the ones getting the slap in the face, meanwhile you have boyfriends, fiances, roommates all living there helping pay rent to whoever they are staying with. Not fair. Not fair at all 

Guest Guest

Oh They Know There are People living there that are not supposed too They only Bother Certain People Need a Whole New Management It is Horrible How People who work and are Honest only to Keep getting Screwed  Horrible How alot don't work always getting new Cars Shopping Order ingthings But the hard Working ones Again Get  SCREWED need a Big Change With Management!!!

Guest Guest

The director does nothing.They don't look at cameras to see who goes in & out.Do your job walk around and see what goes on.Just collecting his pay check.Hes at the high school more then the gardens.smh

Guest Guest
On 3/14/2022 at 4:06 PM, Guest Guest said:

Oh They Know There are People living there that are not supposed too They only Bother Certain People Need a Whole New Management It is Horrible How People who work and are Honest only to Keep getting Screwed  Horrible How alot don't work always getting new Cars Shopping Order ingthings But the hard Working ones Again Get  SCREWED need a Big Change With Management!!!

Obviously you would have to work to be able to order things.  Maybe you need a big change with yourself, if your crossing guard salary and being in everyone’s business doesn’t allow you to order things and have a car than don’t blame anyone but yourself. You are the biggest rat going so don’t play both sides. 

Guest Guest

First of All I am Not A Crossing Guard Ok And I Think it's a Shame How People Who Live in The Gardens and Kingsland Courts Have People living In Apts Not on the lease  Paying Cheap Rent And Myself Has to pay The rent I pay So please GET IT STRAIGHT OK !!!

Guest Guest

I Guess you are One that is living in the Gardens or Kingsland Courts Not on the Lease paying Nothing And I am Not a Crossing Guard This has Nothing to do With people's Jobs At all And I don't go outside at all only to work and I Don't Talk to nobody Can't trust people That live in the Gardens or Kingsland Courts At all So GET UR STORY STRAIGHT OK I DON'T PLAY VICTIM AT ALL LOL GOOD BYE THIS SITE IS A WASTE 

Guest Guest
On 3/21/2022 at 11:16 AM, Guest Guest said:

And I don't need a Change I am living my life Good and I am not Nosey Don't worry I know who you are Lol Have a Good Day B##tch 

On 3/21/2022 at 11:16 AM, Guest Guest said:

And I don't need a Change I am living my life Good and I am not Nosey Don't worry I know who you are Lol Have a Good Day B##tch 

I don’t even live there so how you know me?  Don’t hit me with the name calling. I am not close to being a B**ch that’s your job.  Go window looking and call your fam. 

Guest Guest
On 3/17/2022 at 11:52 AM, Guest Guest said:

Obviously you would have to work to be able to order things.  Maybe you need a big change with yourself, if your crossing guard salary and being in everyone’s business doesn’t allow you to order things and have a car than don’t blame anyone but yourself. You are the biggest rat going so don’t play both sides. 

From the sounds of it you must be one of those lease violators. Must be nice to have someone who is not on your lease staying with you and helping pay your rent. Both you and your lease violator work or at least one of you do and that enables both afford to get those online shopping orders delivered and drive yourself around in a car. 

Guest Gardens resident 60 years

You are scum on the earth no one  cares about you we will be here moving out if you can get cheaper rent. Who cares drop dead

22 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

From the sounds of it you must be one of those lease violators. Must be nice to have someone who is not on your lease staying with you and helping pay your rent. Both you and your lease violator work or at least one of you do and that enables both afford to get those online shopping orders delivered and drive yourself around in a car. 

Nope sorry my lease is legit.  Just me and my Husband.  We paying the max and your rent so don’t be worried bout us. 

Guest Guest

Wow Instead of Bashing people on Here Go get a Life Nice Calling People Names Maybe You should get off this Site And Say it to the Person Face or If Not Stop Bashing Have a Good Week People you Know The old Saying what comes around goes around Karma God Does not like Ugly Have a Good Life 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 3/24/2022 at 8:01 AM, Guest Guest said:

I don’t even live there so how you know me?  Don’t hit me with the name calling. I am not close to being a B**ch that’s your job.  Go window looking and call your fam. 

If you don't live there why are you even commenting ?? You should be minding your own business instead of being on here all up in everyone else's business. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 3/25/2022 at 3:37 PM, Guest Nope said:

Nope sorry my lease is legit.  Just me and my Husband.  We paying the max and your rent so don’t be worried bout us. 

On 3/25/2022 at 3:37 PM, Guest Nope said:

So if you and the hubby are paying the max and some than why are you even living in the Gardens/Kingsland ?? Sounds like you can afford to live outside public housing and give your apartment to a family in need. 

Guest Guest
On 4/17/2022 at 4:20 PM, Guest Retired said:

If we could we would but we are on a fixed income retired and disabled.  We are up in age and have a right to be here. 

You may have a right to be there but I highly doubt you're paying the max and than some