Crossing Guards

Guest Guest

Please tell me how I can get a crossing guard position here in town !! I want to be able to stand on a corner and bullcrap with my coworkers or neighbors and collect a paycheck. I want to sit on the wall of the HS and bullcrap with my coworker and collect a paycheck.  How do these crossing guards get away with it especially when they are doing this on the clock ?? They need to start cracking down on them, especially the two that should be standing on their post by HS on ******** and *****. They think their post is the HS wall 

Edited by KOTW
Content.

You are a crossing guard already you’re just mad that nobody talks to you because your evil.  Stop with your immature jealous garbage already.  You can’t get along with yourself stop blaming other people. P.S. the shift was over and what others do is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.  Go back inside the corner store and window watch. 

And Besides I can go in the Store After work Hours Its None of ur Business And There is alot of People that like me You are Just Jealous because I refuse to Bother with u Because you Gossip alot about People behind there backs I don't want Nothing to do with you At all I just do My Job And MIND MY OWN BUSINESS I could  Care less what the hell You do I did not write Nothing about you at all to attack me Maybe you have Haters That you don't know About So Leave me out of your Gossip Bull##it Ok !!!! And I Get payed to Work NOT LIKE PEOPLE REMEMBER THAT !!!

And Remember you Told me That you are going to Mind Ur Bizz Wax Which means Mind ur Business So I Can't be Bother With Nobody Get over it And I could care Less Who likes me around here They Don't pay my Bill's So leave me alone And Don't You bother me At all !!!

On 11/22/2021 at 4:27 PM, Guest Guest said:

And Besides I can go in the Store After work Hours Its None of ur Business And There is alot of People that like me You are Just Jealous because I refuse to Bother with u Because you Gossip alot about People behind there backs I don't want Nothing to do with you At all I just do My Job And MIND MY OWN BUSINESS I could  Care less what the hell You do I did not write Nothing about you at all to attack me Maybe you have Haters That you don't know About So Leave me out of your Gossip Bull##it Ok !!!! And I Get payed to Work NOT LIKE PEOPLE REMEMBER THAT !!!

Then why you on here talking bout everything and everyone  Stop starting problems and then playing the victim must be a family thing. Like a broken record shut the hell up already. Nobody cares do you get it yet? 

It's sad what these crossing guards get away with, not just the ones by the HS but throughout town, but what is sadder is how they come on here bad mouthing one another and the really poor grammar they all use.  Maybe instead of talking crap about one another you should all go back to night school and take some English and how to use proper grammar classes. Sad how some of you can't spell or put a proper sentence together.  Same for the person who "works and pays" the other ones rent lol. I guess working for town doesn't require much ******

Edited by KOTW
Content.

On 11/24/2021 at 3:42 PM, Guest Guest said:

The town helps you want to go  there I am employed  in the town please what we know if they walls could talk 

Wow, as a town employee you feel you have the right to disclose private information ??? Where is your work ethics ?? 

On 11/28/2021 at 6:26 PM, Guest Guest said:

Wow, as a town employee you feel you have the right to disclose private information ??? Where is your work ethics ?? 

Seems to be the way in this town no confidentiality whatsoever.  People in positions they have no business being in cause many many problems

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Talking about Crossing Guards What Time Do They Start Work Because The Crossing Guard On ********* Ave And Harrison Ave Seems to Work Different Hours Like The Other Day I Was Walking Down Harrison Ave She Was Just Getting to Her Corner at 3 O'clock And Please Don't tell me To Mind My Business My Tax Dollars are paying these People Its Every Day With the Same Crossing Guard!!! And The Same thing in The Morning 8 O'clock She is Just Getting there They need Something To Have Crossing Guards Check in What Time They Get to There Corners I Feel Bad if a Kid Gets Hit with a Car God Forbid!!

Edited by KOTW
Content.