Election day Nov 2 2021 school employee sick

Guest Guest45

Guest Guest45

This election  day Nov  2 2021 a school worker and husband came into  vote  but  had the virus  get a mail  in ballot  use  your brain we all have families to go home to  if your sick get your shots and stay the he'll home

Totally inconsiderate and selfish.  Nobody working the polls was wearing a mask either social distancing they was sitting on top of each other so it is what it is just like every thing else. It ain’t just about you have some consideration for others. 

I volte I know what I saw and if you had a mask on you wouldn’t have to be so worried about the person you speak of even though is was wrong for him or anyone else to vote sick.  Point of the mask is not just to protect you it’s about others as well and regardless of who said wear or not wear a mask common sense would tell you be vaccinated and wear a mask.  Worry about people dictating your rights do what’s right without being told.  Have a nice day!

Guest Guest45

Everyone at my table had a mask  on  the point if you are sick you will  not be aloud  in June to vote take  your beef  with the mayor and council at my  take  we were not together  it is all back and forth  get your eyes checjed

Guest Guest45

Everyone at my table had a mask  on  the point if you are sick you will  not be aloud  in June to vote take  your beef  with the mayor and council at my  take  we were not together  it is all back and forth  get your eyes checjed

First of all everyone should be using common sense which seems to be lacking here (again) with everyone. If you are or are not vaccinated you should probably wear a mask when out in a public setting and around groups of people (like voting, shopping) even if it's not mandatory. It's just called being responsible and courtesy to everyone including yourself. 

Wow Don't People Have a Life I went to Vote They all had Masks on as well as myself I Know Who You are The biggest person that Complain About this Town Than Move The Hell out Or Better Yet Mind Your Own Business Really theres more Important things Than This !!!

Guest Poll worker at 4 3

What ever you  saw come June if your sick you will vote by mail maybe by then the voter  that was sick will be dead  you should be ashamed  to  come into vote  we have families  to

Guest Poll worker  4_1

He works  for ****** ****** I understand  there are 15 employees  with the virus there and his wife is a school  **** infect your families not ours come on.mike dolaghan and council and mayor fife

Edited by KOTW
Content

On 11/17/2021 at 9:36 AM, Guest Guest said:

Wow Don't People Have a Life I went to Vote They all had Masks on as well as myself I Know Who You are The biggest person that Complain About this Town Than Move The Hell out Or Better Yet Mind Your Own Business Really theres more Important things Than This !!!

Really ??  not social distancing and not wearing a mask is not important ??  I'll make it my business if some idiot is  gonna be irresponsible during a pandemic