Smoking pot on the HUD property is illegal

Guest Guest 007

Guest Guest

It is Just Horrible I Wish I Had Money to Move out I can't stand it Nomore Oh I Thank God I don't have that problem But I am Just Tired of seeing people get away with Shit all the Time when is it going to stop !!

Guest Guest
On 7/24/2021 at 6:14 PM, Guest Guest 007 said:

Well since nothing was done I guess Ray can’t do nothing unless **** *** ******* tell him to do something

CALL THE POLICE RAY IS NOT A COP! 

Guest Guest
On 7/29/2021 at 9:44 AM, Guest Guest said:

It is Just Horrible I Wish I Had Money to Move out I can't stand it Nomore Oh I Thank God I don't have that problem But I am Just Tired of seeing people get away with Shit all the Time when is it going to stop !!

Learn to like and get along with yourself and then maybe you can get a better job other than minding everyone's business. Then you can move out, like you have made other people move out *******.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest guest

CALL THE POLICE! CALL THE POLICE! CALL THE POLICE! Housing Staff are not the police they don't handle drug transactions. Maybe being your so into everyone's business you can go snoop in hallways and report all the weed smokers. Putting it on here isn't going to change anything.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

How about all the smokers smoking in the house. Maintenance don't smell it.A handful go outside.Hallways stink of it too.Norhing done Maintenance are afraid to day something to director

On 8/9/2021 at 6:54 PM, Guest Guest said:

How about all the smokers smoking in the house. Maintenance don't smell it.A handful go outside.Hallways stink of it too.Norhing done Maintenance are afraid to day something to director

These smokers are disgusting. They get away with smoking in their apartments bc they do it when office and maintenance are gone for day. Like you said only a handful abide by the rules. I can only image what their apartments smell like when the he hallways and other non smokers apartments stink. When they do smoke outside they smoke at curb and litter sidewalks and grass area with the discarded butts.  They've even set the mulch on fire and papers and leaves at curb on fire bc of the disgusting habit.  I see yet another notice went around, the smokers will abide by the rules for all of one week if that and than it will be back to smoking in their apartments and stinking everything up. 

On 8/9/2021 at 6:54 PM, Guest Guest said:

Yawwwnnnnnn! What are you a hallway inspector, door sniffer or do you have cameras in peoples houses? Are you really that bored and miserable? GET A LIFE LOSER! Have you seen the filth of the halls. I gave up on that long ago same person cleaning all the time but being you are so into everyone's business and have nothing to do why don't you clean the halls while sniffing around.  Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. 

On 7/29/2021 at 9:44 AM, Guest Guest said:

So sick of what goes on here maybe you should go to the office and see if they can transfer you to another low income housing development...

On 8/19/2021 at 8:41 PM, Guest Guest said:

So sick of what goes on here maybe you should go to the office and see if they can transfer you to another low income housing development...

Good luck with that. Seems as though they do nothing about all the things you are  complaining about why would they help you? Then again I highly doubt the office people read this garbage. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest 18
On 7/30/2021 at 7:10 PM, Guest Guest said:

CALL THE POLICE RAY IS NOT A COP! 

Cops don’t even come when called,‘it’s a joke I can’t begin to tell you the amount of times I’ve complained