Jobs

Guest People need to get back To

Guest People need to get back To

This is Horrible We need to start Getting Back to Work Now if you want some Normal Back in ur Life But Why should People go Back They are probably making More in Uneployment Than working Sry If that's the Case Comes September Than they will all be Crying for a Job And If you are supposed to be Working and Not Shame on The Job for letting you collect the 300 Dollars Bullshit Enough is Enough I been working through this whole Pandemic I had Enough!!!

Guest Guest

It is a shame when you have school cafeteria ladies and school aides, crossing guards milking the system. They rather lie and collect unemployment and disability and food stamps while others have gone back to work and struggle from paycheck to paycheck.  I hope karma bites them all in the ass come September when they are all looking to going back to work, but than again they kiss the ass if the man who runs this town  so I'm pretty sure they will have their jobs come September

Guest Fed Up

I Know Its Sicken I am At work Since This Pandemic And The Kids are In School Maybe not all of Them And Yes People are Milking the System But They are The Ones Who Complain About Everything I Don't want to Hear it !!!!

Guest Guest
On 5/19/2021 at 9:05 AM, Guest Guest said:

It is a shame when you have school cafeteria ladies and school aides, crossing guards milking the system. They rather lie and collect unemployment and disability and food stamps while others have gone back to work and struggle from paycheck to paycheck.  I hope karma bites them all in the ass come September when they are all looking to going back to work, but than again they kiss the ass if the man who runs this town  so I'm pretty sure they will have their jobs come September

How are they milking the system when they out there everyday? Come out of your house before you talk crap.  

Guest Guest

If you rather tell some tall tales as to why you can't work and prefer to sit at home collecting unemployment or disability than go back to the job you held that is  open and ready for you to come back than I would say you're milking the system. 

Guest Guest

Excuse me I am At Work and Have Been at work Through the Whole Pandemic I am Not Sitting home Collecting Nothing but My Paycheck And Yes I Struggle All The Time It gets Me Pissed off The Ones That are Sitting home Either Collecting a Paycheck from The Town Or Collecting Unemployment Benefits They are the Ones always talking shit If Someone else was Doing it And Now I am Going to Enjoy My 3 Day Weekend Off God Bless America 

Guest Guest

Go kiss her *** you are so far up each throats life is a B**ch birds of a feather stick together

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

I hear some of these school workers are deciding to go back to work now. They've had the opportunity to go back months ago but preferred to stay home on their asses collecting. I guess either unemployment caught on to them or they came on here and read about themselves. They are all a bunch of jokes 

Guest Guest

I really don't care what you say I don't live off the Goverment like alot of People that talk shit on here I work Everyday So who I talk to Nobody pays my Bill's but me Asshole 

Guest Guest 44

Oh  really  you do not live off the government be real you think we are stupid think again everyone gets some help oh please help her trump oh I forgot it's Biden