This Town is Going to S#@t

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I Am Soo Tired Of this A Crossing Guard is out for 2 months I Know she is Getting Paid with the town mind you she did not get hurt on the Job I am looking for a Town Job saying they are not Hiring How is this Possible Than I come to find out how Somebody that used to live in Town was a School Crossing Guard getting unemployment for Months She never Worked Well When it comes to Voting I am not Voting for noone Its The Name I guess I don't have !!! Fed Up But one Day things Will Come Tumbling Down in this Town !!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Sadly it's who's ass you kiss or what last name you have or who you are related to, otherwise you will not get any town job. 

I hope Karma comes around and bites all these crossing guards and the ones that work in the schools in the ass.  They sit on their asses collecting unemployment, disability and food stamps while others are out busting their asses working and trying to make ends meet.

Guest Guest

Same old S#@t Never Stops I have been working the Whole Time and I know I will get Screwed Working This Whole Time Not Fair But It Is What it is People that have Jobs with the Town Should be Back to work But Are staying home Collecting Unemployment Should Not Have There Jobs Back at All !!!