Harrison Gardens

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

What the hell is going on with the Harrison Gardens how much do you think people on a fixed and low income can pay. they don't fix things both places look like crap but they are charging tenants more and more. this isn't the 2800 condos you built by the train people are here for a reason 

Guest Guest

All the money spent on cameras.People are living with others.Huge dogs roaming that are not allow their size wise.I know people who are living with others and not on lease.Security spends most of his time in someones apartment.All the people in the office no one too look at cameras.Mike Rodgers did it all and caught alot of scrap going on.He got them right out.He did the best.

Guest guest

To the people who come on here to gripe about the Harrison Housing should think twice about commenting. So you on here to display your anger about the increase in rent for the summer months June-Sept for the use of AC. Maybe if you 1 - get a second job or maybe a full time that pays more then minimum wage instead of relying on your town job i.e crossing guard or cafeteria worker maybe the increase wouldn't bother you so much or 2- maybe cut down on the buying of cigarettes and lottery tickets every other day.   Maybe if people who live in the apts didn't abuse the AC use like they did in past when window units were allowed, window units would still be allowed. Who runs AC 24/7 12 months out  of the year, ever hear of opening a window ?? And as far as repairs, call the office and complain until whatever needs repair is done.  The people on here complaining are the same ones that have practically lived their entire lives in public housing and has never paid rent to anyone but public housing or has never had to pay a PSE&G bill.  The Gardens and Kingsland Court are luxury apartments compared to some of the other public housing in other towns.  The people in here especially the ones that have been here forever think they are entitled to paying next to nothing. Maybe you should focus on bettering yourself. As to the other comment about people staying here that are not on the lease or the large dogs living on the premises (not roaming) whose business is that of yours. Maybe you should focus more on the illegal selling of prescription drugs being sold by residents here or the smokers smoking in the apartments and stinking up all the non smokers apartments with your stinky cancer causing fumes. You are probably one of the smokers who abide by the rule during office hours but as soon as they all clock out its back to smoking inside.  Sad that there is a handful of nosy hypocrite residents that  make it here job to watch what others do.  I will admit that this "security guard" is a joke, if you need to find him while he is on duty just go out to Harrison Ave and you'll find him hanging and gossiping with the smokers, if not there is over by building 7 hanging out. I will also admit Mike Rodgers did a good job while here but unfortunately he is no longer in charge. So before you come back on here to reply to  my comment I suggest you both take a course in English grammar, learn how some pronunciation and how to  form sentences correctly. 

Guest Guester

I can say what I see.Dont send me a letter about dogs and then nothing is done.And about repairs they do half ass.People living with others when there are cameras but pick on some not all.And yes drugs too.It could be seen if they look on cameras.They have more people in the office now then ever before.Let one be looking on the camera for all illegal activity.

Guest Guest

There will always be favoritism in the Gardens/Kingsland Ct. There are generations of families living there, there are family members related to people who work in office and on maintenance.  Favoritism will never change. Office enforces rules and residents ignore.  Residents have large dogs, multiple dogs and cats per household. Smoking ban went into effect and that also gets ignored. People living there that aren't on the lease...the list goes on. If the Gardens is such a crappy place to live and you feel you aren't on the favorite list you can always see if you can transfer to another public housing...see if the grass is greener some where else. 

Guest Guest
On 6/3/2019 at 8:01 PM, Guest Guest said:

There will always be favoritism in the Gardens/Kingsland Ct. There are generations of families living there, there are family members related to people who work in office and on maintenance.  Favoritism will never change. Office enforces rules and residents ignore.  Residents have large dogs, multiple dogs and cats per household. Smoking ban went into effect and that also gets ignored. People living there that aren't on the lease...the list goes on. If the Gardens is such a crappy place to live and you feel you aren't on the favorite list you can always see if you can transfer to another public housing...see if the grass is greener some where else. 

I shouldnt have to move.Favoritism is fine

But if your not gonna do the job.Let someone else do it.This place went to hell. And im not moving

Guest Favorite

YAWNNNNNNN. Move out if you don't like it, plenty of people want and are grateful to live there.  The office personnel are not police so take your nosey a$$ to the phone and call the police if there is drug dealing going on.  You think it is easy to deal with the walks of life that live here? I bet if you had the job for a day you would quit.  Why don't you get a job (a real job 40 hours a week) and pay less attention to what everyone else is doing.