Christie vs. Murphy

Guest Guest

The Honorable former Governor Chris Christie was great man. He did tremendous good for the people of NJ. Most notably was ridding the taxpayers of leeches, moochers and political hacks from their no work & no show jobs at PVSC. The whole bunch were LOSERS! Murphy has declared open season on the rape & harrassment of the women of NJ. He even hires and pays rapists after their despicable act, covers up for them and keeps taxpayer money going into the scumbags pockets. The heroic testimony of a courageous women has gotten no support from the Democrats. I guess most don't want any attention that could expose their own crimes. Speak up cowards and DEMAND PRISON FOR ALL INVOLVED IN THIS SICKENING CRIME!!

Guest Agency Observer
On 12/7/2018 at 6:16 PM, Guest Guest said:

The Honorable former Governor Chris Christie was great man. He did tremendous good for the people of NJ. Most notably was ridding the taxpayers of leeches, moochers and political hacks from their no work & no show jobs at PVSC. The whole bunch were LOSERS! Murphy has declared open season on the rape & harrassment of the women of NJ. He even hires and pays rapists after their despicable act, covers up for them and keeps taxpayer money going into the scumbags pockets. The heroic testimony of a courageous women has gotten no support from the Democrats. I guess most don't want any attention that could expose their own crimes. Speak up cowards and DEMAND PRISON FOR ALL INVOLVED IN THIS SICKENING CRIME!!

The Biggest Loser of them all is CHRIS CHRISTIE, TRUMP kicked him to the CURB LOL and the guy is at his house right now with a bucket of fried chicken and extra mashed potatoes saying " WHAT HAPPENED MARY PAT WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME" Well i'll tell you why ASSHOLE you are a selfish prick and TRUMP know's it and what you did to 200 employees has come back to bite you and its not over for you as investigations will start soon and you and your buddy SWEENEY will in the end get what you deserve and the employees of PVSC will get the justice they deserve and we haven't forgot about you WAYNE FOREST you will suffer the same result and lets hope you have your I's dotted and your T's crossed because legal fees pile up pretty quick WAYNE looking forward in seeing you sweat and get what you deserve. Laughing my ass off happy that they didn't make CHRISTIE  AG. CHRISTIE JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Agency Observer: You and the rest of the Unemployable cry everyday about losing your job at the shit factory. Mommy & Daddy used all their juice to get into the shit factory and you blew it.  Now you are on welfare and back in the basement. No skills, no education, no prospects, no friends, no hope, no money and so on. Governor Christie is a multimillionaire. Multiple homes, luxury vehicles and the best food he wants anytime he wants. Mr. Forrest has same luxury lifestyle. They deserve only the best and are living the dream. 🤑 That will never change!  Your hero scumbag Governor Murphy, who you still think is going to help you, hired a rapist ahead of you and your friends that got booted from the shit factory. He would hire people coming out of prison before you. That's how much he thinks if you! 😂 His own job is on the line because he uses taxpayer money to support a high paid rapist over a courageous woman whose voice has been powerful. I noticed you skipped over that sickening rape and cover up because you enjoy being the fake victim of an unjust world. You think you were treated worse than her. You 😭 about your lowlife situation but think covering up for a rapist is ok. You are a very disturbed person. You are not a victim! You deserve nothing! It's disgusting when someone like you begs for pity. Go to KFC and see if they will hire you to make chicken for Governor Christie. Minimum wage is more than you're making now. There are real victims in this world like rape survivors. It's sad when you think losing a job is worse and you contunue to support the people who cover it up. Shame on you!