Broken sidewalks that need repair

Guest Marty

Very good that the town is using state funds to rebuild sidewalks in high traffic and  Along major routes in and out of town, But there are quite a few sidewalks  on streets that are being overlooked and need replacement. Hamilton ave by Passaic ave, A few sidewalks on Reynolds ave too. In a few cases the sidewalks  are badly broken around the water dept  valves. Please find it in the budget to repair these sidewalks and keep the promise of improving the infrastructure of the whole town of Harrison,. The town IS responsible to repair and maintain the sidewalks. I,m sure action will be taken

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mr Reynolds

The only question to ask is...Are there any Harrison politicians living in residences on the streets mentioned in the post? Any living on Hamilton street? Any over on Reynolds? If there was, the sidewalks would already have been repaired.  My landlords sidewalk is in good shape because he put up the money himself to have it fixed years ago. Good luck on getting the sidewalks replaced. Maybe you should get the Observer newspaper to do a story with pictures. That might help speed up the process.

Many years I have lived on Reynolds. Some sidewalks are broken. And have the water department caps loose or broke. Some of the sidewalks be  so low to the street with no curbs. Years ago the town  workers drive the big scoop machine on the sidewalks to clean off snow. I really think this start to break the sidewalks . Please fix what you break.    ** **** *****

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Mr Reynolds

What a dumb comment Moto. Let's see what the Observer says about a photo story of the problem.I'm sure Mayor fife does not want any bad publicity to get out in the press. With all the future residents pouring into the new condos.. BTW, How are you doing ****?

Edited by KOTW
Content