Kearny Bd of Ed insurance debacle

Guest Dgas

Guest Dgas

Can some please tell me what happened with the insurance being cancelled?  Why was this not caught before the insurance got terminated.  I find it hard to believe Kearny  Bd of Ed was not notified this was going to happen.  Who is watching the shop and who should be held accountable for this?

Guest Concerned Parent
On 5/15/2018 at 10:51 AM, Guest Dgas said:

Can some please tell me what happened with the insurance being cancelled?  Why was this not caught before the insurance got terminated.  I find it hard to believe Kearny  Bd of Ed was not notified this was going to happen.  Who is watching the shop and who should be held accountable for this?

Well this is just another BLUNDER by this Board of Education and an embarrassment to say the least. But you voted for these individuals and now you are stuck with them. So don't blame the dummy who fell asleep at the wheel, blame the people of Kearny who continue to think these members are the best we can do for Student's and Teacher's of Kearny with the Teacher's already seeing this Board's true colors now that the School Election is over. KEA you bought into this group now you own it. Good Luck getting what you want I'm afraid you'll be very disappointed. Bad Management cost you a good contract.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Teachers deserve better
On 5/16/2018 at 2:57 PM, Guest Concerned Parent said:

Well this is just another BLUNDER by this Board of Education and an embarrassment to say the least. But you voted for these individuals and now you are stuck with them. So don't blame the dummy who fell asleep at the wheel, blame the people of Kearny who continue to think these members are the best we can do for Student's and Teacher's of Kearny with the Teacher's already seeing this Board's true colors now that the School Election is over. KEA you bought into this group now you own it. Good Luck getting what you want I'm afraid you'll be very disappointed. Bad Management cost you a good contract.

You never here of other School Districts making mistakes like this. Recall this board.