Little Leauge Field

Guest Clean up

Guest Clean up

When will the NYNJ Redbulls donate some money and have the Little Field transformed into a turf field. It would be a nice gesture on there part but knowing that organization it won’t happen. What a shame I guess big business really doesn’t give a shit.

Guest Town Resident

Bring this issue to the town council meeting.  It’s not Red Bull’s responsibility to fix this - those in charge of this town should do right by it’s residents.  Our kids deserve better.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Your an idiot nothing gets done at council meetings unless you bring in large groups of voters. Hold something over their heads. Otherwise kiss that pipe dream goodbye. Bye Felicia 

Guest Town Resident
On 4/4/2018 at 3:40 AM, Guest Guest said:

Your an idiot nothing gets done at council meetings unless you bring in large groups of voters. Hold something over their heads. Otherwise kiss that pipe dream goodbye. Bye Felicia 

You’re*

if you’re going to insult me at least use the correct word.  Anyway, other than your grammar, we’re on the same page.

I think what’s needed is a new slate of councilmen who will do right by this town and not only during an election year.