Harrison PBA Letter Supports Strumolo

Guest Harrisonian

Guest Harrisonian

The Harrison PBA has written a letter in support of Strumolo calling out the town on its selection of the #3 officer for Chief and asked town residents to attend the February 6, 2018 council meeting.

3 hours ago, Guest Harrisonian said:

The Harrison PBA has written a letter in support of Strumolo calling out the town on its selection of the #3 officer for Chief and asked town residents to attend the February 6, 2018 council meeting.

The PBA should be putting out a letter of no confidence against the present Chief. If this (didn’t earn the position) guy would have kept his mouth shut, and*** ***** anyone before the test or results were even posted, then none of this “Pick Me!” stuff would be going on. #1 should be getting his cousin’s attorney and look into this guy for interfering with the process. A nice vote of no confidence and a lawsuit for interfering by playing favoritism would be a great retirement gift for this ***. Never could keep *** ***** **** and ******* his way to the top. ***** ***** in the ******* of the department! 

Edited by KOTW
Content.

The guy behind all of this is Councilman/ Director of Personnel / PVSC Commission / Housing Chairman / Democratic Party Chair / Council President / Fife Puppeteer / Low Life / Doctor James Doran. If he continues to insist on #3, someone send a letter to the Department of Education so he loses his made up job to circumvent the salary cap on Superintendent of School salary.   You can clear out the conflict of interest hires he made and the cancer on the Board of Education will be stripped out.  What a f*c*ing Ego.  So full of himself.  How much money do you need when you have no children and you are a *** guy.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Very cowardly move by the last chief and a clear display of politics at work. It is sad to see. I hope everything works out and the number 1 candidate gets the position he earned through his hard work preparing for the test and 23 years of service to the community.

Guest Harrison Senior
19 hours ago, Guest T.A.B. said:

The PBA should be putting out a letter of no confidence against the present Chief. If this (didn’t earn the position) guy would have kept his mouth shut, and*** ***** anyone before the test or results were even posted, then none of this “Pick Me!” stuff would be going on. #1 should be getting his cousin’s attorney and look into this guy for interfering with the process. A nice vote of no confidence and a lawsuit for interfering by playing favoritism would be a great retirement gift for this ***. Never could keep *** ***** **** and ******* his way to the top. ***** ***** in the ******* of the department! 

Just do your job and shut up.

From the looks of the pictures it looks like it’s the whole department supporting Lt. Strumolo.   It’s good to see, it would be nice they actually promoted the person who has proven he deserves it, not just because of some political connection. Looks like the only two people in the pd that want to see #3 promoted is the retired chief and #3.  I can’t imagine #3 can in good conscious accept the job,  he should have taken the high road and withdrew his name from contention.   I guess his ego won’t allow that I guess he has that in common with the police committee chairman.  

Guest Harrison Senior
On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 5:48 PM, Guest Police said:

From the looks of the pictures it looks like it’s the whole department supporting Lt. Strumolo.   It’s good to see, it would be nice they actually promoted the person who has proven he deserves it, not just because of some political connection. Looks like the only two people in the pd that want to see #3 promoted is the retired chief and #3.  I can’t imagine #3 can in good conscious accept the job,  he should have taken the high road and withdrew his name from contention.   I guess his ego won’t allow that I guess he has that in common with the police committee chairman.  

Blah, blah, blah. Just do your job and shut up.

Guest Counting

good question why does he stay in the race, somehow he has no  conscious . He enjoys second hand things. Look his mansion is from Harrison taxpayer money. That was some pay out your lady got. No wonder those lavish vacation trips , sad thing is , nothing lasts forever........make sure you highlight that for Jim  in your personal file. 

Guest Intheknow
16 hours ago, Guest Counting said:

good question why does he stay in the race, somehow he has no  conscious . He enjoys second hand things. Look his mansion is from Harrison taxpayer money. That was some pay out your lady got. No wonder those lavish vacation trips , sad thing is , nothing lasts forever........make sure you highlight that for Jim  in your personal file. 

I really hope and pray you are not a police officer! Because for anyone to condone what that woman went through is disgusting but for an officer to make fun of well that shows your character. I believe that comment was completely uncalled for and actually makes me now think that politics are not playing a part because as you just reminded us of an unfortunate situation. I highly doubt the council would Play into that. And I read that the current pd Chief had recommended #3. And I also read it is legal for the mayor and council to pick from the top three. Nothing illegal going on there. Yes they get scored but does every super smart person make a great doctor? No it has ALOT to do with personality compassion and truly the right fit. And it sounds to me that’s exactly what the mayor and council are saying they want to make sure it is the right fit. And well after reading these ridiculous posts I hope people would be professional and let the elected town officials do their job. 

The whole department backing #1? How can that be when before, during and after the test multiple Officers crawled on their hands & knees begging JD and the Mayor to commit to #3 regardless of any test result? Half the town knows who they are because they were positive the fix was in and opened their big mouths. This comes as no surprise. The same core group worshiped #3  like a cult leader for years. IF?? #1 gets made I'm sure he knows the ugly truth of deceit & treachery behind his back. The troublemakers could apply to another jurisdiction as a group. The town already has a part-time Public Safety Director calling the shots for the Police and Fire Departments without the title. Tack on one more salary and pension for you know who! Problem solved!