Close the park

Guest Safety check

Guest Safety check

I would like to see west Hudson park closed to the public. Open it during the late spring till beginning of fall. We don’t need the  heathens that use the place . There’s always these crackheads lurking around. There’s no security . My yard gives way to an area that is always occupied by horny couples or junkies. Close the damn park. 

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance the Town can use those specials and or security people that have just  blossomed  into a department to handle the park. They can secure the  perimeters . Justify their jobs. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest A thought

any chance we can  condense the park and open resident parking for residents from this side of the town. I mean the lower side of town have those lots by 280 . Let’s face it the park has gone to shit. I never see cops patrol the area unless they are heading over to big nicks to eat. Make it productive since you insist on building these cardboard boxes every where. No one uses it besides these Newark people who come to shower in the summer. 

I agree condense the park. Give residents much needed parking. Is it true out of county people can come to use our county dollar park? More security is needed there not fair to residents in the area 

Guest Guest

Has anyone noticed that a part of the parking lot behind the high school on the railroad tracks has been reserved for faculty and staff?  Where is the parking lot with a sign that says “Taxpayers Only”.