Harrison to face HUGE lawsuit

Guest Guest

Please check out the link provided. Nutley attempted to do this to Strumolo’s cousin and the town took a HUGE hit. I’m pretty sure he will be using the same lawyer. Residents will be forced to pay for this. If your a resident and against paying higher taxes I would suggest giving the mayor and town council a call. 

http://www.theobserver.com/2013/06/nastiness-in-nutley-police-department/

Guest Not the same

what are you talking about. It’s not the same scenario . Here you have four that tested from civil service and top 3 are  eligible  for position. He can save his money because I don’t see where he would win . Don’t alarm people with your nonsense. Give facts that’s what cops go by the facts. 

The overwhelming majority of Harrison Police and Firefighters DO NOT live in Harrison. Therefore, they are NOT effected by any hefty monetary costs to the taxpayers as a result of these lawsuits. They see it as a joke because only the true residents suffer the consequences. The Politicians all make a fortune from high salaries, multiple jobs and multiple pensions so they could care less. An outside Federal Agency should intervene and take over the Harrison Police Department immediately. The Fire Department should also be investigated to prevent lawsuits due to tragic failures similar to the Kearny Fire Departments recent cowardly and disastrous attempts at playing Firefighter. STOP THE MADNESS!

Guest In the know

What the heck are you even taking about?  You should get your facts straight.  The town has operated under the the supervision of the DCA for the last 10 years!  The TOH sold out its constituents to receive funding from the State and as a result were forced to cut police and fire manpower, which has yet yet to be replenished. The money is misappropriated every year and the State turned s blind eye.  So don’t complain about lack of emergency services.  Do your research! Don’t blame your first responders!

Guest Kearny Senior
On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:18 AM, Guest Guest said:

The overwhelming majority of Harrison Police and Firefighters DO NOT live in Harrison. Therefore, they are NOT effected by any hefty monetary costs to the taxpayers as a result of these lawsuits. They see it as a joke because only the true residents suffer the consequences. The Politicians all make a fortune from high salaries, multiple jobs and multiple pensions so they could care less. An outside Federal Agency should intervene and take over the Harrison Police Department immediately. The Fire Department should also be investigated to prevent lawsuits due to tragic failures similar to the Kearny Fire Departments recent cowardly and disastrous attempts at playing Firefighter. STOP THE MADNESS!

Barney, the only madness here is your obsession with your failures at  becoming a member of Kearny's Bravest.

Guest Audit the town

I think the whole town should be audit. What happened to the dca ruling on too many employees and created positions to  accommodate family members. Only the minorities from town were thrown out. Only to have a surplus of white trash Town families fill the positions. The Town fundraisers a lot of money for the state Democratic Party that’s how they manage to slip though the cracks in Trenton . No one has had the balls to investigate the Shenanigans.if taxpayers really saw where the funds go too , most of these people would be in cuffs serving time. Instead the only justice is when one of them  croaks . This guys retirement is a f**k you to the town and his department. He used the union to get his house remodeled and take home a Town paid car every night. Not to mention the perks. Afterall if the regular cops in town shake down business for free stuff , I can imagine what this guy has done. Just like this ***** ********* aka number * . What has he done for the people in town? I know he  orchestrated the biggest lawsuit settlement for 3town employees. One being his now roseland mansion roommate. This clerk got big money on her settlement and yet continues to milk the system. The other two were hefty settled but kicked out. The corruption has too stop. The taxpayer is the victim here. The services are not improving by any means, in fact the Town keeps hiring this bad seed sheriffs to bandage the low man power problem. How much is it costing us , plenty yet not for better service. This last round of promotions was a joke .politically created all of them. Meanwhile those retired or not fit to serve brought back for another pay check at taxpayers expense. The fire department no different. Same scenario. They don’t even give ems service. They subcontract to a group from wall township. Who in turn have a contract with local hospital . That kick back no doubt goes to buy unnecessary equipment or lavish gift to their civilian leader. I’ve yet to see one department head qualified to do their job. They are all appointed by the strong hold goonies.This Town is due for a major clean up. The clock is ticking, it’s on it’s last hour . Take note people this  influx amount of people renting and buying these new properties aren’t going to stand for your corruption much  longer . Get out while you can. This battle has opened up a treasure chest of corruption . 

Edited by KOTW
Content.

On 2/4/2018 at 6:45 AM, Guest Audit the town said:

I think the whole town should be audit. What happened to the dca ruling on too many employees and created positions to  accommodate family members. Only the minorities from town were thrown out. Only to have a surplus of white trash Town families fill the positions. The Town fundraisers a lot of money for the state Democratic Party that’s how they manage to slip though the cracks in Trenton . No one has had the balls to investigate the Shenanigans.if taxpayers really saw where the funds go too , most of these people would be in cuffs serving time. Instead the only justice is when one of them  croaks . This guys retirement is a f**k you to the town and his department. He used the union to get his house remodeled and take home a Town paid car every night. Not to mention the perks. Afterall if the regular cops in town shake down business for free stuff , I can imagine what this guy has done. Just like this ***** ********* aka number * . What has he done for the people in town? I know he  orchestrated the biggest lawsuit settlement for 3town employees. One being his now roseland mansion roommate. This clerk got big money on her settlement and yet continues to milk the system. The other two were hefty settled but kicked out. The corruption has too stop. The taxpayer is the victim here. The services are not improving by any means, in fact the Town keeps hiring this bad seed sheriffs to bandage the low man power problem. How much is it costing us , plenty yet not for better service. This last round of promotions was a joke .politically created all of them. Meanwhile those retired or not fit to serve brought back for another pay check at taxpayers expense. The fire department no different. Same scenario. They don’t even give ems service. They subcontract to a group from wall township. Who in turn have a contract with local hospital . That kick back no doubt goes to buy unnecessary equipment or lavish gift to their civilian leader. I’ve yet to see one department head qualified to do their job. They are all appointed by the strong hold goonies.This Town is due for a major clean up. The clock is ticking, it’s on it’s last hour . Take note people this  influx amount of people renting and buying these new properties aren’t going to stand for your corruption much  longer . Get out while you can. This battle has opened up a treasure chest of corruption . 

Well damn you forgot to mention the hideaway that is the board of education. Whenever the rainbow doctor wants to hide or hirer his misfits that’s the closet of choice. Look how many retired employees are still working for the Town . They collect a pension and a bonuse check and do shit. It’s spot on when you say only when they croak does it stop. But then another position is made up and another misfit comes in. Every Dept has a shelf full. They created a professional greeter and I thought now that’s funny but then they out did it with the ****** who’s ***** to be an officer and carry a gun to lets place him with kids in the school. Who looked into his personnel file, he had charges of misconduct on high school students . Misconduct of Inappropriate behavior,  and list goes on . I’m surprised the brat shit crazy female hasn’t returned as something. 

Edited by KOTW
Content.

On 2/8/2018 at 12:09 PM, Guest Lol said:

Well damn you forgot to mention the hideaway that is the board of education. Whenever the rainbow doctor wants to hide or hirer his misfits that’s the closet of choice. Look how many retired employees are still working for the Town . They collect a pension and a bonuse check and do shit. It’s spot on when you say only when they croak does it stop. But then another position is made up and another misfit comes in. Every Dept has a shelf full. They created a professional greeter and I thought now that’s funny but then they out did it with the ****** who’s ***** to be an officer and carry a gun to lets place him with kids in the school. Who looked into his personnel file, he had charges of misconduct on high school students . Misconduct of Inappropriate behavior,  and list goes on . I’m surprised the brat shit crazy female hasn’t returned as something. 

I hear the post office has been busy delivering love notes from the pba. Time is ticking! 

• 1 month later...
Guest Concerned
On 2/8/2018 at 12:09 PM, Guest Lol said:

but then they out did it with the ****** who’s ***** to be an officer and carry a gun to lets place him with kids in the school. Who looked into his personnel file, he had charges of misconduct on high school students . Misconduct of Inappropriate behavior,  and list goes on . 

I don’t have children in the schools but am very bothered by this. Is this in reference to the officer appointed at the high school.

Grapevine says he’s unstable.  Is this the best they could find to be around teenagers who can make take one’s blood pressure on a roller coaster ride?  Please tell me he doesn’t carry a gun around kids.