Where’s the Unions

Guest Guest Confused

Guest Guest Confused

With the Chief test issue taking place where are the Unions? Where is the fight for the member who came out #1. Let me guess no one will fight fearing a transfer or reassignment. Grow a set and  fight for what’s right.

That is a good question ? Being the unions have done nothing but settle every time. The unions have never enforced civil service standards before. In fact the leaders manage to walk away with special trade offs for themselves. DK was placed illegally and the pba went along.those clerks and labors sued for sexual harassment and won big money with the union blessings. In fact they all shacked up with ranking cops from Town. One being candidate number *****. In the end it’s the residents that pay the bill. The state should appoint someone with no ties to anyone. In fact review the Town workers for forced retirement anyone with 25yrs of service gone. Elimated the waste. Restablish a lower pay scale and steps to assure lower taxes for residents. Everyday another family is taken in and fed. Depending what your name is you have the whole family tree working in Town . Just look at the violations department . The *** the same. Thanks Harrison unions, your useless and need to grow balls. 

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest 2smart4u
On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:19 PM, Guest Guest Confused said:

With the Chief test issue taking place where are the Unions? Where is the fight for the member who came out #1. Let me guess no one will fight fearing a transfer or reassignment. Grow a set and  fight for what’s right.

It's not a union issue. Wise up.

Guest Police unions

Thanks for asking but the police unions are just fine.  They are committed to this cause and willing to do what it takes to get the point across that this is a civil service town and they abide by rankings.   Spoke to a police officer this weekend.  He said that he hasn’t seen the unions this committed to something, well never.   He said that they look like they will be more involved in politics in the near future.  He said that the local police unions have stayed out of politics ever since Markowski had Union back Higgins oddly enough against Doran. But seems he believes Doran is trying to Union bust and trying to drag the council down with him.   You think with all the jobs he has he would actually hire the qualified person to run the police department.   Not his “special friend”.  Oh by the way, no resident cares that he went to college with your buddy over 20 years ago.   

Somehow I doubt your claims of a united front . Someone will be sacrificed , I think your barking up the wrong tree. Doran runs the town. Doubt you can beat him. Don’t waste your breath. 

The PBA HAS BEEN A SHIT SHOW FOR YEARS! Each member of the PBA has backstabbed each other for years for a place in line to lick #3's ass clean. The Chiefs test meant nothing as numerous PBA members went behind #1's back to bad mouth him while worshipping their hero #3. They all know the truth! The PBA is a corrupt fake non-union entity that serves only a handful of members. The State of NJ PBA should revoke their local for corrupt practices. PBA members can't trust each other so is it any wonder why the citizens don't trust the Harrison Police?

I agree with you. Just look at the presidents that have had. They only cut deals for themselves. Corruption at its finest. They use their position to get promoted, such the case with the Sgt. Made. The previous president used it to be on load to another department. Hell look at franny did the said as that new class 3 with the union money.look at the delegate he uses it as a expensive trip away. If I were to bet this one now is looking for a something when everything is over.