KFD - Kearny FAILURE Department

Guest Guest

Given recent events, the Kearny Fire Department should be renamed The Kearny FAILURE Department. The change will accurately capture the KFD performance as of late. Does anyone know the response time to the heroes latest pathetic attempt doing their "job?" Why did the man lose his life? The people deserve a detailed account of what went wrong! 

Guest Kearny Senior
On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 3:25 AM, Guest Guest said:

Given recent events, the Kearny Fire Department should be renamed The Kearny FAILURE Department. The change will accurately capture the KFD performance as of late. Does anyone know the response time to the heroes latest pathetic attempt doing their "job?" Why did the man lose his life? The people deserve a detailed account of what went wrong! 

Barney,  I think the family of  the deceased would prefer you to  leave him out of your hate speech.

Asshole Kearny Senior defends the KFD-Kearny Failure/Fire Department even after their most humiliating and tragic FAIL to date. This type of blind trust in the incompetent KFD will no doubt lead to further tragic consequences. Is the Prosecutors office investigating the piss poor effort of Kearny's bravest (LOL!) to bring charges against those responsible for a mans death? Is the Town of Kearny doing anything to prevent it from happening again? Will the privilege & entitlement of the spoiled KFD brats be addressed? The dead silence and cowardice of the powers that be to place blame on the untrained & unmotivated KFD is sickening! I know the KFD bravest (LOL!) will capitalize on the mans death by handing out awards for ALMOST saving someone. THE KFD IS A DISGRACE!!! 

Guest Kearny Senior
On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 4:41 AM, Guest Guest said:

Asshole Kearny Senior defends the KFD-Kearny Failure/Fire Department even after their most humiliating and tragic FAIL to date. This type of blind trust in the incompetent KFD will no doubt lead to further tragic consequences. Is the Prosecutors office investigating the piss poor effort of Kearny's bravest (LOL!) to bring charges against those responsible for a mans death? Is the Town of Kearny doing anything to prevent it from happening again? Will the privilege & entitlement of the spoiled KFD brats be addressed? The dead silence and cowardice of the powers that be to place blame on the untrained & unmotivated KFD is sickening! I know the KFD bravest (LOL!) will capitalize on the mans death by handing out awards for ALMOST saving someone. THE KFD IS A DISGRACE!!! 

Barney,  I'm wondering if a PD administered a psychological exam to you when you were hired.  If not, they let a nut job slip through.

Can one of the KFD heroes (LOL!) post a video of the fire? I'd love to watch their pathetic FAIL trying to save a guy from a run of the mill small fire. The cowardice must be hilarious! $20 million a year and the KFD cannot get the upper hand on a little fire. SHAME ON YOU POORLY TRAINED JOKES!! 

Guest Kearny Senior
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Can one of the KFD heroes (LOL!) post a video of the fire? I'd love to watch their pathetic FAIL trying to save a guy from a run of the mill small fire. The cowardice must be hilarious! $20 million a year and the KFD cannot get the upper hand on a little fire. SHAME ON YOU POORLY TRAINED JOKES!! 

Envy is a terrible condition, Barney. 

Kearny residents should be very cautious about potential fire hazards in the home. It is now painfully obvious that the Kearny Fire Department s**ks and has failed miserably when a man perished in a simple fire. The KFD should be ashamed of themselves but seek only more money and their endless need for attention. "Almost" saving someone doesn't count! The residents can attend the annual KFD Awards dinner to watch the heroes accept awards for "almost" doing their job. 99% down time has surely contributed to the pathetic spectacle at the fire. There have been no explanations or apologies offered to the public! #OUTRAGE!! 

Guest Kearny Senior
On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 11:21 PM, Guest Guest said:

Kearny residents should be very cautious about potential fire hazards in the home. It is now painfully obvious that the Kearny Fire Department s**ks and has failed miserably when a man perished in a simple fire. The KFD should be ashamed of themselves but seek only more money and their endless need for attention. "Almost" saving someone doesn't count! The residents can attend the annual KFD Awards dinner to watch the heroes accept awards for "almost" doing their job. 99% down time has surely contributed to the pathetic spectacle at the fire. There have been no explanations or apologies offered to the public! #OUTRAGE!! 

Barney had a nice Christmas, having dreams of being a Kearny FF dancing in his head. #Sad

• 3 weeks later...
Guest KPDRetired1

No, what's truly SAD is that you keep trying to invent animosity between KPD, and KFD that hasn't existed in years and years...the Dinosaurs who had problems on BOTH Departments retired decades ago, the PD and FD work well together and have for many years.  We get it, you hate Cops, just like the other dipstick hates Firemen....ive got news for you Harrison/Kearny Senior....NOBODY actually gives a damn about your opinion...you're clown shoes who is nothing more than a mild amusement.   Now, myself and a couple o Retired FD and O D friends are going to dinner, which we'll dedicate to you and Guest Guest, since we are paying it out of our pensions....... I'll be back on 1 Feb to thank you again.....

Has the Prosecutors Office filed any charges against Kearny Firefighters for their contribution to the recent death(s) and damage caused by their incompetence and negligence? I'm sure the family of the guy who died has filed an intent to sue by now! How many MILLION$ are the Kearny taxpayers on the hook for because the KFD is a complete patronage and nepotism welfare unit stacked with gutless cowardly failures? Where is the internal investigation? I'm guessing that there will be no disciplinary action specifically because of the patronage & nepotism at the KFD but the Kearny Homeowners will pay a heavy price in the MILLION$ for the Kearny FAILURE Departments latest disaster. The fearless Firefighters once again go unaffected because only a handful actually live in Kearny. NON-RESIDENT KEARNY FIREFIGHTERS = THE TAXPAYERS HELD SOLELY & FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR MILLION$. It's a DISGRACE!!

Guest Kearny Senior
13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Has the Prosecutors Office filed any charges against Kearny Firefighters for their contribution to the recent death(s) and damage caused by their incompetence and negligence? I'm sure the family of the guy who died has filed an intent to sue by now! How many MILLION$ are the Kearny taxpayers on the hook for because the KFD is a complete patronage and nepotism welfare unit stacked with gutless cowardly failures? Where is the internal investigation? I'm guessing that there will be no disciplinary action specifically because of the patronage & nepotism at the KFD but the Kearny Homeowners will pay a heavy price in the MILLION$ for the Kearny FAILURE Departments latest disaster. The fearless Firefighters once again go unaffected because only a handful actually live in Kearny. NON-RESIDENT KEARNY FIREFIGHTERS = THE TAXPAYERS HELD SOLELY & FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR MILLION$. It's a DISGRACE!!

Barney, You should take your questions to the Mayor's Office. You would be suspended for being an idiot (after he stopped laughing in your face). 

Guest Lifelong Resident
On 1/30/2018 at 9:58 AM, Guest Hoopty's coozie said:

WHRFD, West Hudson Regional Fire Department. Kearny FD has their county ID badges, when is Harrison scheduled?

East Newark FD got their's about 8 years ago... so what? The county ID has the Department listed on them, guess what... it doesn't say WHRFD, get over it...