street cleaning tickets

Guest harrison

Guest harrison

there is a car parked on harrison ave, by harrison garden, never get a street cleaning ticket, and once in awhile  the  ticket girl, moves the car for the lady.  is it because the are good friends( she has the keys for the car, its just not fair)

Edited by KOTW
KOTW Note: This information has not been verified by KOTW. KOTW attempts to allow free discussions by not editing or deleting posts.

• 1 month later...
Guest Parking issue

Exactly when is parking enforced in this town. I always see cars parked in the yellow especially in my area of Hamilton steeet. You can’t turn on third or Cleveland without inching your way around someone illegally parked. The  commercial  cars get the mint parking and no one is doing anything about it. I call and get the same tune speak to the  Lieutenant  In the morning. Meanwhile let the people park wherever they want in town . Why have that parking permit program if it’s not enforced around the clock. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Same Ole...
On 12/7/2017 at 10:40 AM, Guest harrison said:

there is a car parked on harrison ave, by harrison garden, never get a street cleaning ticket, and once in awhile  the  ticket girl, moves the car for the lady.  is it because the are good friends( she has the keys for the car, its just not fair)

Not surprised one bit.  Record it one day of you can.  Not much will happen by posting on this site.