Million Dollar Governor Christie

Guest Guest

I wish that I could be as powerful and rich as Governor Christie for just one day. Add to that a high profile & high paying position in Washington from D.C. under President Trump and it's mind blowing! He had the pleasure of dominating the PVSC LOSERS by kicking their asses out the door without looking back. The still unemployed zeroes/nothing's/losers asses are still sore from Christie's maximum penetration. He will NEVER see as much as a reprimand from any legal authority for anything done during his reign and is smiling all the way to the bank. God Bless You Governor Christie!!!

Guest Anti Christie

MAXIMUM PENETRATION  will be coming soon not only with this Governor but with the soon to be unemployed losers at PVSC when a new GOVERNOR takes office also lather up WAYNE because the attorney general will be coming for you soon.

It must be difficult for ex- Passaic Valley Sewer Crybabies to move on as Governor Christie is getting job offers from all over the country. Getting an education should have been higher up on the list than a job at the shit factory through patronage and nepotism. Stupid, bitter and unemployed is no way to go through life. ?

Guest Anti Christie

After March 10th we'll see how many Job Offers he gets and we already know that what Trump's Son in Law did to him he did a lot of crying and farting in bed. Boy did that kid ruin his dream of working in the White House. This Guy really thinks he'll get a job in radio? NOT after March 10th the only show he might be considered for is JUDGE JUDY with WAYNE FOREST as his Attorney LOL!!!! Just for the record I have a job A$$HOLE and a College Degree and more integrity than you'll ever have NOT being a supporter of a no good self centered ego driven Bully of an A$$HOLE CHRISTIE. Keep your posts coming and looking forward to reading them after March 10th when the so called Job Offers around the Country DRY UP Like a governor losing 200lbs PS: WAYNE YOUR NEXT UP ON THE DOCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Guest Guest

March 10th will come and go with Governor Christie firmly in control of his own destiny. Movie star good looks?, successful, rich?, beautiful family, genius IQ? and so many high paying job offers. The ex-PVSC losers like Anti Christie remain unemployed with no pension or benefits. They will continue to wallow in misery?,  jealousy? and poverty?. Keep reading the script Anti Christie, "Welcome to McDonalds, how may I help you?" McDonalds talent scouts may hire you this time around. The Governor made sure I got a high paying lifetime job?. Keep being pitiful because it's amusing. ?

Guest Anti Christie
On 3/1/2017 at 0:04 AM, Guest Guest said:

March 10th will come and go with Governor Christie firmly in control of his own destiny. Movie star good looks?, successful, rich?, beautiful family, genius IQ? and so many high paying job offers. The ex-PVSC losers like Anti Christie remain unemployed with no pension or benefits. They will continue to wallow in misery?,  jealousy? and poverty?. Keep reading the script Anti Christie, "Welcome to McDonalds, how may I help you?" McDonalds talent scouts may hire you this time around. The Governor made sure I got a high paying lifetime job?. Keep being pitiful because it's amusing. ?

I'm sad that you find these posts amusing but the truth hurts WAYNE and how you sold your manhood and dignity in being the Governor's Personal Hack and what you did to get your lifetime job just shows what kind of cold blooded low life spineless loser that you are and that you had to depend on your wife to get you a job because I know you would have never been able to get it on your own. I could just imagine the exchanges that took place with Trenton when you were throwing employees out like dogs at PVSC " YES SIR WHAT EVER YOU SAY SIR "  " WILL I BECOME A JUDGE SIR "  "OH THANK YOU SIR" What the hell there only people with 200 families that I destroyed and ruined what a reward for my reckless act a JUDGESHIP and a lifetime job on the bench. I wouldn't be so quick to say you have a secure position just yet sir because the powerful elite that will be taking over in 10 month's are very aware of what was done here and we assume you can count on an investigation into your actions and lets hope there is something there that would lead to prosecute your sorry ass and take you out of your position and put your life in a tale spin like you did to the 200 innocent families for no reason. So I say this WAYNE start going over your notes sir because if and when the law comes knocking I would hope you have answers which I believe you will have problems giving and i'll be sure to call Ted Sherman when and if that happens just like you did at PVSC. Now that I find amusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Guest Guest

You are a bigger ?  than I thought. It appears to bother you that someone like me and others are living the easy life courtesy of Mr. #1 in the State of NJ. Plenty of ??, vacations ?️??️⛵️? ⛷️and expensive homes ?. The ?gate investigation means nothing. You and your 200 loser friends mean nothing as you watch the ? go bye without a job or  ?? benefits. Your jealousy ? is funny ??. Have mommy try to get you a job as ? or ? if you go get your G.E.D.?. You and your loser friends?‍?‍?‍? are a sad ??☹️ pathetic bunch of babies ??. Gotta go pack for another vacation loser so keep trying for that Burger King ??job or go ⛽️ gas. LOSER!! ???

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anti Christie
On 3/4/2017 at 4:43 PM, Guest Guest said:

You are a bigger ?  than I thought. It appears to bother you that someone like me and others are living the easy life courtesy of Mr. #1 in the State of NJ. Plenty of ??, vacations ?️??️⛵️? ⛷️and expensive homes ?. The ?gate investigation means nothing. You and your 200 loser friends mean nothing as you watch the ? go bye without a job or  ?? benefits. Your jealousy ? is funny ??. Have mommy try to get you a job as ? or ? if you go get your G.E.D.?. You and your loser friends?‍?‍?‍? are a sad ??☹️ pathetic bunch of babies ??. Gotta go pack for another vacation loser so keep trying for that Burger King ??job or go ⛽️ gas. LOSER!! ???

Enjoying the fun and sun in Florida and thought I would check in WAYNE and let you know all is well and with 9 months to go and your lifeline in protecting you from prosecution may come to an end when a new Governor will correct the misdeeds that you under took in throwing 200 people out for no reason for your own selfish gain and if it wasn't for your wife ( we know who wears the pants in that family its not you WAYNE) you would be a ambulance chaser struggling to make a living. Mommy didn't need me to get me my job but I do know this (wifee poo)  needed to get you your's so I say this you aren't an after thought you remain fresh in the minds of a powerful elite of people who are well aware of what your motives were in taking a authority role at PVSC and doing whatever Trenton wanted knowing that you would be rewarded for your SPINELESS, HEARTLESS, and RECKLESS acts on 200 innocent employees in exchange for a JUDGESHIP. With 9 month's to go WAYNE start going threw your notes because 9 month's go pretty quick and lets hope we can get JUSTICE for what you did and the legal system finds that there is PROBABLE CAUSE to indict you for your self serving act. GOTTA HIT THE BEACH NOW ENJOY THE SNOW WAYNE THE NEXT LEGAL BLIZZARD MAY BE COMING YOUR WAY IN 9 MONTH'S

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Christie administration didn't like the Judge's comment on getting caught up in culture of politics.  Guilty conscious.  He thought the Judge was referring to his administration when the comment was much broader.