Christie Aid Politicking On Taxpayer's Dime

Guest Guest

• 1 month later...
Guest Anti Christie

Didn't he send employees to jail from PVSC for basically doing the same thing? Looks like a double standard to me and should demand an investigation.This Governor Wind bag should be held accountable for what he allowed to take place so strike now while the iron is HOT Sen Weinberg.

Guest Wally Edge
On 8/6/2016 at 11:18 AM, Guest Anti Christie said:

Didn't he send employees to jail from PVSC for basically doing the same thing? Looks like a double standard to me and should demand an investigation.This Governor Wind bag should be held accountable for what he allowed to take place so strike now while the iron is HOT Sen Weinberg.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!!  The public has gotten a small taste of what's is store for this A$$HOLE CHRISTIE as one of his key staffers called him a bold face LIAR and with more emails to be released it only gets worse for this SCUMBAG. This guy deserves everything that he gets and its going to end badly and he will be so tainted that even BOOMER and CARTON won't let him on there show anymore  so GOVERNOR when you do bad to people it comes back to you and one thing I do know is you are having a bad vacation and your sleepless nights are destroying a relaxing time for you so I say this to you the 200 families you threw out of PVSC are suffering because of you and your buddy WAYNE FOREST ( WE HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU WAYNE) so it wouldn't surprise me that you and WAYNE are worrying legally as what's in store for you guys. Have a great sleepless vacation and when you get back I certainly hope your next sleepless night is in jail where you belong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Agency Observer
On 6/24/2016 at 7:29 AM, Guest Guest said:

http://www.wnyc.org/story/bill-stepien-chris-christie-coordinated-reelection-while-collecting-government-paychecks/

Story about Chris Christie having his staff doing politics while on the payroll as State workers.

The reality that is starting to emerge is that the complaint again't A$$HOLE CHRISTIE that resulted in the Bergen County Judge allowing the Misconduct Charge to proceed is the beginning of the end of this A$$HOLE and the reality of being put in jail with the very same people that you bragged about at PVSC is a very strong argument that you should be indicted on OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT and you should be subjected to the same faint as the people you put in jail for nothing compares and even comes close to what he did here and if nothing ever comes of this the least that could happen is that all who bought into your BULL$HIT go to JAIL. But I believe someone will turn on you to save their own skin and that will be the prize of seeing you in leg irons and being walked off to JAIL you and WAYNE FOREST for what you did to the 200 employees that you threw out for no reason like common criminals. Boy the people of New Jersey are LAUGHING at you now Mr Crime Fighter and it is with great pleasure to see you worry like the dog you are and in the end the JUSTICE SYSTEM will judge you and Wayne Forest for what you did to these employees. SO CHRIS HAVE FUN WITH THE DONALD ON A SINKING SHIP AND PREPARE FOR WHAT'S IN STORE FOR YOU WHEN THIS ELECTION IS OVER.   JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL IN THE END AND ALL PVSC FORMER EMPLOYEES WILL BE GRATEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!