Criminal Indictment

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

As reported on Huffington Post (before it was taken down), FBI Director Comey will present to the AG Lynch overwhelming evidence that Hillary is guilty of operating a criminal enterprise under the RICO statute and will recommend an indictment. The report stated that there is so much evidence that it would be impossible for the AG to ignore. I think Hillary (and Bill) will look good in orange.

Guest Leavenworth Warden
23 hours ago, Guest 2smart4u said:
23 hours ago, Guest 2smart4u said:

As reported on Huffington Post (before it was taken down), FBI Director Comey will present to the AG Lynch overwhelming evidence that Hillary is guilty of operating a criminal enterprise under the RICO statute and will recommend an indictment. The report stated that there is so much evidence that it would be impossible for the AG to ignore. I think Hillary (and Bill) will look good in orange.

I have adjoining cells prepared for the Wicked Witch and Bubba. I'm sure they'll be very happy with their new

accommodations.