Trump proven right.

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

The leftist loonies jumped all over Trump for saying he saw thousand of people in Jersey City celebrating the 9/11 attack, calling him a liar.

The Washington Post is now reporting an article on 9/12 stated police in JC responded to rowdy rooftop parties celebrating the attack.

On the radio today, 101.5, people were calling in about having seen the video showing tail-gate type parties on 9/11 in JC.

Apparently these videos have been buried, the stations fearing a muslim backlash over showing these videos.

Guest Dump Trump

Wrong. The Washington Post has totally disclaimed Trump's lie - 2 days ago as a matter of fact, as did the New York Times today. Ditto for CNN, but I'm sure Fox is still hanging on. Truth is based on FACTS, not on what you WANT to believe.

Wrong. The Washington Post has totally disclaimed Trump's lie - 2 days ago as a matter of fact, as did the New York Times today. Ditto for CNN, but I'm sure Fox is still hanging on. Truth is based on FACTS, not on what you WANT to believe.

I suppose everyone that called 101.5 are also liars. I heard 3 or 4 people call and say they saw rooftop parties during 9-11. Trump

was exaggerating at best when he said thousands were celebrating. The basic facts were accurate, unlike the MANY absolute lies that Ice Queen and Bubba have spewed.