HPD vs HFD Cute Guys

Guest Guest

Okay, let's do it.

Who are the cutest guys on the Harrison Police force versus the Harrison Fire Fighting team?

Just use their initials lest KOTW gets too excited.

A real showdown between HPD and HFD.

Which department has the cutest guys?

I'm betting on the HPD since Doran serves as its Committee Chairman. Have you seen some of those cops recently? Doran knows how to pick them.

Okay, let's do it.

Who are the cutest guys on the Harrison Police force versus the Harrison Fire Fighting team?

Just use their initials lest KOTW gets too excited.

A real showdown between HPD and HFD.

Which department has the cutest guys?

I'm betting on the HPD since Doran serves as its Committee Chairman. Have you seen some of those cops recently? Doran knows how to pick them.

It's time to give it up Barney.

1975. Squeaky Fromme tried to kill President Ford. And these future HFD guys were having a good time back then.

(No consuming of alcohol beverages was taking place in the making of this video. You happy, KOTW?)

Although these HFD guys were cute back then, HPD has a video to outdo the FD (if KOTW allows it).

Yep, I think the HPD guys might win the competition here.

1975. Squeaky Fromme tried to kill President Ford. And these future HFD guys were having a good time back then.

(No consuming of alcohol beverages was taking place in the making of this video. You happy, KOTW?)

Although these HFD guys were cute back then, HPD has a video to outdo the FD (if KOTW allows it).

Yep, I think the HPD guys might win the competition here.

1985. Ronald Reagan was in the White House. And these future cops were cute as hell.

Yep, Doran knows how to pick them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVqYo3YbO9M