Bad Behavior

Guest Guest

You guys make me Laugh.....you really REALLY think things are going to change in Harrison??? Harrison has been locked down and under IRON Control since the 1930's and that wont ever change.

Guest Harrisonian

I think the key to all future elections in Harrison is to lock the gates of Holy Cross Cemetery the night before the election. Without the zombie vote, the votes of the living will be the majority vote. Only then will sane, logical, living people decide elections in Harrison.

I think the key to all future elections in Harrison is to lock the gates of Holy Cross Cemetery the night before the election. Without the zombie vote, the votes of the living will be the majority vote. Only then will sane, logical, living people decide elections in Harrison.

Oh Please...you people have been sucking off the Hudson County Democrat Org Teat since Harrison was founded, the Corruption runs in the Blood of your town. Now your Chickens are comfortable and roosting... S**ks to be you. You Bought it, You paid for it, NOW you are stuck with it. Ha Ha Ha.