This is bad KOTW is not what it should be?

Guest Guest

It is bad that they are afraid to post in a timely manner because I believe people are not allowing the truth to to be told as to what this board has done to the people of Kearny Shame on you KOTW!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Studies and Observations

No, things aren't posted in a Timely manner, because the owner has to go through every single post, redacting personal information, and libel/slander actionable stuff because you raging Douchebags from ALL Sides just cant seem to act like civilized people. Sadly it ISNT just Kearny, it's Every Town with an Elected School Board...after watching this rampaging stupidity for the last 10 years or so, I'm wondering if the Kids wouldn't be better served to do away with local boards Altogether, and do Everything from the County level.

Guest Drunk on Stewart Ave

Hey *****. Give me a break, you are one miserable person. Stop hangin with your miserable brother, I mean sister, and take your show somewhere else ..... You are so bitter and you should just RETIRE. PLEASE. PLEASE

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Studies and Observations

Hey *****. Give me a break, you are one miserable person. Stop hangin with your miserable brother, I mean sister, and take your show somewhere else ..... You are so bitter and you should just RETIRE. PLEASE. PLEASE

Thank you for making my point for me.........