new positions at BOE

Guest Just asking

And AGAIN with the LAW. And AGAIN, you're wrong. Did you get your "law" degree in the mail? Acting superintendent is limited to 12 months under State LAW. And you forgot Ms. Lindenfelser. If you're going to throw stones, at least be precise.

That hit a raw nerve! I noticed you didn't deny that Blood lacks the Superintendent's certification. The irony ( or is it hypocrisy?) of this Board of Ed is incredible.

And AGAIN with the LAW. And AGAIN, you're wrong. Did you get your "law" degree in the mail? Acting superintendent is limited to 12 months under State LAW. And you forgot Ms. Lindenfelser. If you're going to throw stones, at least be precise.

And Mrs. Paris. Just trying something new on the discussion board . . . ACCURACY!

Guest School Employee

This is ridiculous! Mrs. blood holds a certificate of eligibility for CSA. That is what is the certification you need to get hired. Once you have served as super for 1 year you get a permenant certification. Its the same for the principals certification and the teachers. This is just crap! Comparing mrs. bloods credentials to his, i will go with Mrs. Blood any day of the week! I think mrs. Blood should challenge Mr. F to an educational debate. That would be better than a Saturday Night Live rerun! Lol

The question about The super who was put out on administative leave is how did he obtain a CSA cert when he never held a teacher's certification? He never worked in a full time teacher capacity. Ithe last article in the Observer stated understand had thirty days to put his credentials together to the NJDOE. Has he done that? If he had he would not still be on leave. Did he prove it or not? Lets move on and devote the time to the students and their parents who pay high rents and taxes for their kids to go to school in town! Mrs. Blood doing a great job!

Guest Wondring Aloud

This is ridiculous! Mrs. blood holds a certificate of eligibility for CSA. That is what is the certification you need to get hired. Once you have served as super for 1 year you get a permenant certification. Its the same for the principals certification and the teachers. This is just crap! Comparing mrs. bloods credentials to his, i will go with Mrs. Blood any day of the week! I think mrs. Blood should challenge Mr. F to an educational debate. That would be better than a Saturday Night Live rerun! Lol

The question about The super who was put out on administative leave is how did he obtain a CSA cert when he never held a teacher's certification? He never worked in a full time teacher capacity. Ithe last article in the Observer stated understand had thirty days to put his credentials together to the NJDOE. Has he done that? If he had he would not still be on leave. Did he prove it or not? Lets move on and devote the time to the students and their parents who pay high rents and taxes for their kids to go to school in town! Mrs. Blood doing a great job!

The man (FF) should show some honor and walk away, contract or no contract. It's fairly obvious to most by now that he wasn't cut out for the job. The people who put him in that position are to blame for this debacle, but I suppose they'll defend him to the end?

Guest In the Know

Wrong on Blood. She is serving as acting Suoerintendent under a special exemption for candidates without the requisite experience (how ironic) and must work under the supervision of a "mentor" from the State Dept of Education. The State mentor provides reviews of her performance.

As to Ferraro, the tenure hearing will determine if you're accurate or if this is nothing more than a vendetta. If you're wrong, it will cost the school district dearly in money and reputation.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest I hear crickets

Wrong on Blood. She is serving as acting Suoerintendent under a special exemption for candidates without the requisite experience (how ironic) and must work under the supervision of a "mentor" from the State Dept of Education. The State mentor provides reviews of her performance.

As to Ferraro, the tenure hearing will determine if you're accurate or if this is nothing more than a vendetta. If you're wrong, it will cost the school district dearly in money and reputation.

That means the State mentor regularly reports her evaluations of Acting Superintendent Blood to the members of the Kearny Board of Education. I wonder how that's going. You know, just askin'.