Educational Programs Cut instead Viscuso pushes LIGHTS?

Guest School Watch

Guest School Watch

Its interesting that Freddie has remained silent and offers no response to this post. Its because there isn't any defense for the decisions that have been made by this Board. Wasted money on going after people and lights that will offer no educational value in a time when there is no money, will never amount to giving the STUDENTS, TEACHERS, and PROPERTY TAXPAYERS the services that they deserve. The new slogan in the election this year and I repeat should be " HAVE YOU REALLY HAD ENOUGH" Go to KEARNYSCHOOLS.COM for all the information you need to educate yourselves on the happenings of what goes on in your schools.

It amazes me that the 5 BOZOS never weigh in on this forum they hide in a corner and try not to let anyone see them and the dumb decisions that they have made in creating a mess of the entire School System. They are not representing your best interests with the way VISCUSO and COMPANY are spending your HARD EARNED TAX MONEY. SEND VISCUSO HOME IN NOVEMBER VOTE HIM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

It amazes me that the 5 BOZOS never weigh in on this forum they hide in a corner and try not to let anyone see them and the dumb decisions that they have made in creating a mess of the entire School System. They are not representing your best interests with the way VISCUSO and COMPANY are spending your HARD EARNED TAX MONEY. SEND VISCUSO HOME IN NOVEMBER VOTE HIM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY should they?? If nobody has the balls to address questions at a public meeting, where they can be SEEN, then WHY should a forum like this be given any weight???? This site exists for one reason, so that people can sit back and whine, B**ch and moan about anything and everything without ever having to leave the comfort of their couch. its mind over matter, They dont mind because in the grand Scheme of things You (And I) Dont Matter

Guest School Watch

Please explain to everyone exactly what educational programs were compromised because lights were approved at Franklin School Baseball Field? Just find one. The problem is that you won't be able to find any because your story is a fabrication. Why not go back and read the minutes from this year's board meetings. You'll not only see that educational programs have expanded for our children this year AND the board was able to provide lights at the field BUT also that it was all done while spending less money than was spent in last years budget.

Don't lose sight that all improvements in the district directly benefit our children. Our high school baseball teams use the field regularly and with the Gunnel Oval closing for environmental cleanup, this will provide another location for our children to use.

Show me in the minutes where improvements were made with less money than last year and increased property taxes. I DON'T SEE IT!!!!!!!!!

Guest School Watch

WHY should they?? If nobody has the balls to address questions at a public meeting, where they can be SEEN, then WHY should a forum like this be given any weight???? This site exists for one reason, so that people can sit back and whine, B**ch and moan about anything and everything without ever having to leave the comfort of their couch. its mind over matter, They dont mind because in the grand Scheme of things You (And I) Dont Matter

Supporters of the 5 Bozos have no problem using this Forum to attack previous Board Members when they were looking to discredit them and now that the tides have turned and they are EXPOSED for the DUMB DECISIONS that they have made and the reckless spending in property tax money without producing one positive thing in making education better for our children and teachers speaks volumes when they won't reply to any of these stupid decisions that were made and continue to be made by this Board. REMEMBER THAT ON ELECTION DAY THROW VISCUSO OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supporters of the 5 Bozos have no problem using this Forum to attack previous Board Members when they were looking to discredit them and now that the tides have turned and they are EXPOSED for the DUMB DECISIONS that they have made and the reckless spending in property tax money without producing one positive thing in making education better for our children and teachers speaks volumes when they won't reply to any of these stupid decisions that were made and continue to be made by this Board. REMEMBER THAT ON ELECTION DAY THROW VISCUSO OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fab5 have been replaced by the STUPID SIX. and so appropriate the SS, they run the BOE like dictators. Our way and we don't care what you think. You can see the strings from not so acting super Bloods body going right to Madam Presidents hands.

I have to jump in here - Patty Blood is an educator first and foremost. She has worked in the schools are a number of levels and has worked both for the Kearny BOE and another. If she is playing nice with the BOE, then she is doing her job. A superintendent - acting or otherwise - must work with her BOE in order to get things done. Any changes that have been made through Mrs. Blood's administration has been done because she believes that it is the best for Kearny's students and taxpayers.

I don't, can't, and won't believe that Mrs. Blood would make any decisions, recommendations, actions that would go against her job which is first and foremost that of an educator.

Now, Mr. Ferraro...that's a story for another thread.

Mr. Viscuso is a class act! Always has been always will be! Show up at any event in Kearny and odds are you will see him there! Very supportive very approachable! If anyone has a problem with him the problem is with them! You have mine and all my families support, we got a lot of voters in my family not to mention friends! Good luck Mr. Viscuso but I don't think you will need it!

The Fab5 have been replaced by the STUPID SIX. and so appropriate the SS, they run the BOE like dictators. Our way and we don't care what you think. You can see the strings from not so acting super Bloods body going right to Madam Presidents hands.

It's obvious you know nothing about Patte Blood!

Have you lived under Nazi control?

Millons of people died.

To compare the BOE to the SS is unforgiveable.

I did't think Kearny had such ruthless people.

I guess I was wrong.

I agree with you.

I'm glad you used Nazi, Unforgiveable and Ruthless people in your post.

I show up to most, not all, board meetings.

I was at one particular meeting in which Mr. Viscuso referred to the Board as "a bunch of Nazi's".

One of the board members took serious offense to his statement and had to let Viscuso know that his comment was way out of line and wrong to say that.

My friend, who is Jewish, was also at the meeting, she could not believe he made a reference like that.

Guest School Watch

I agree with you.

I'm glad you used Nazi, Unforgiveable and Ruthless people in your post.

I show up to most, not all, board meetings.

I was at one particular meeting in which Mr. Viscuso referred to the Board as "a bunch of Nazi's".

One of the board members took serious offense to his statement and had to let Viscuso know that his comment was way out of line and wrong to say that.

My friend, who is Jewish, was also at the meeting, she could not believe he made a reference like that.

This just proves according to the above post that VISCUSO'S lack of education and in defining is mind set just goes to show you he doesn't THINK BEFORE HE SPEAKS!!!!!!!! Comment is and was totally out of line!!!!!! If this comment was on the record they should file an ETHIC'S CHARGE for making a comment at a public meeting. Public Service should be valued and if he did make this comment in public as the above poster states then there must be an inquiry into this reckless comment and he should be held accountable for actions.Is this who you want to run with Mr Hill and Ms Davidson???? Any smart person would be embarrassed to be around people who make dumb comments like this and how do you explain this to the public when you are knocking on doors??? This guy has gotta GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This just proves according to the above post that VISCUSO'S lack of education and in defining is mind set just goes to show you he doesn't THINK BEFORE HE SPEAKS!!!!!!!! Comment is and was totally out of line!!!!!! If this comment was on the record they should file an ETHIC'S CHARGE for making a comment at a public meeting. Public Service should be valued and if he did make this comment in public as the above poster states then there must be an inquiry into this reckless comment and he should be held accountable for actions.Is this who you want to run with Mr Hill and Ms Davidson???? Any smart person would be embarrassed to be around people who make dumb comments like this and how do you explain this to the public when you are knocking on doors??? This guy has gotta GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember when Mr. Viscuso made that statement. It was his way of describing the methods being used at the time by the Fab 5. Poor choice of words to get his point across, granted. But the underlying message was crystal clear.

Guest School Watch

I remember when Mr. Viscuso made that statement. It was his way of describing the methods being used at the time by the Fab 5. Poor choice of words to get his point across, granted. But the underlying message was crystal clear.

You have got to be kidding me "DESCRIBING THE METHODS" you need to look at the methods of these BOZOS and how they have went after people and have used TAXPAYER MONEY in doing it!!!!! People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. What a poor comparison to make that just shows how much you favor this group of BOZO'S WITH VISCUSO LEADING THE PACK!!!!!!! Their record speaks for itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have got to be kidding me "DESCRIBING THE METHODS" you need to look at the methods of these BOZOS and how they have went after people and have used TAXPAYER MONEY in doing it!!!!! People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. What a poor comparison to make that just shows how much you favor this group of BOZO'S WITH VISCUSO LEADING THE PACK!!!!!!! Their record speaks for itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? What record is that? Please explain. And who - besides FF - did they go after? And try to be specific and keep your fingers off the CAPS LOCK.

Guest School Watch

Really? What record is that? Please explain. And who - besides FF - did they go after? And try to be specific and keep your fingers off the CAPS LOCK.

Thank you for confirming that they went after people and is it true that they are using a lawyer in seeking a ex-employee who was terminated for having a criminal record and didn't disclose it before they were hired in trying to get the person's job back because he is a relative of a Board Member? Is the board paying legal fees in trying to bring this person back. If its one person or several persons it is the practice of this board in going after people who don't conform to their program. Its wrong in any case and they should be ashamed of themselves for using their positions to discredit people at the expense of THE TAXPAYERS. At least show one productive purpose for going after someone that produces ONE EDUCATIONAL GOAL. I will keep using CAPS IN MAKING MY CONCERNS KNOWN THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Viscuso is a class act! Always has been always will be! Show up at any event in Kearny and odds are you will see him there! Very supportive very approachable! If anyone has a problem with him the problem is with them! You have mine and all my families support, we got a lot of voters in my family not to mention friends! Good luck Mr. Viscuso but I don't think you will need it!

i won't let them pick on you poppy

Guest School Watch

You have got to be kidding me is it true that educational programs were compromised in place of putting lights at Frankin School Baseball Field. And Athletic Chairman Zibbie Viscuso along with the other bozos voted for this in place of Education.Yea I can see the improvement, the homeowners in the area won't have to turn on their lights at night and the students will suffer for it.You failed to mention that FREDDIE!!!!!

Parents for Quality Education remember when you vote in November for your Tax Dollars in bettering education in the classroom????or wasting tax dollars on lights at Franklin School which is the current vision on the VISCUSO,MACDONALD LED MAJORITY!!! Is this the representation you want on your Board of Education, Vote the VISCUSO TEAM OUT IN NOVEMBER MADE CHANGE THAT COUNTS FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN