Lincoln School Beech Street side needs Repaving

Guest Concerned Parent

Guest Concerned Parent

Coming out of Lincoln School the other day with my child we walked across the street and fell and as I looked we could see many unfilled pot holes and the street was as a whole from Quincy Ave to Midland Ave is in dire need of repaving. With a new Middle School coming it would be nice if the Mayor and Town Council could please look into repaving this Street Its becoming a hazard. Thank You!!!!!!

Guest Beech Street apt resident

Coming out of Lincoln School the other day with my child we walked across the street and fell and as I looked we could see many unfilled pot holes and the street was as a whole from Quincy Ave to Midland Ave is in dire need of repaving. With a new Middle School coming it would be nice if the Mayor and Town Council could please look into repaving this Street Its becoming a hazard. Thank You!!!!!!

Seen the woman fall child was ok this street needs repaving badly. I've seen other people fall across from the apt building where I live the Mayor or our Councilman should drive by and look at it I'm sure they will agree it needs it.

Guest Retired School Employee

Many issues have occurred on this street its in much need of repaving, in the winter it was hard to plow threw potholes and most of the time the snow covered the holes and with the students going to school it creates a hazard. Please look into this Mayor its a project way overdue.

Guest Waiting to see when

Contract to repave Beech Street by Lincoln School has been awarded by Mayor Santos & the Town Council.

Thank You Mayor & Council If true when will it be completed?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fact Checker

Thank You Mayor & Council If true when will it be completed?

I called Town Hall. Contractor is scheduled to replace water main on Beech first, which will be done next month. After that, repaving will be done once water work trenches have settled.

Guest Beech Street apt resident

I called Town Hall. Contractor is scheduled to replace water main on Beech first, which will be done next month. After that, repaving will be done once water work trenches have settled.

This is good news Mayor and Council deserve a lot of credit. Thank You Mayor