Renewable Energy Coordinator

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

"Renewable Energy Coordinator."

This is classic! How does Doran and Fife get away with this stuff???

What does that even mean? "Renewable Energy Coordinator?" And we have to pay $86,000 per year to the actual owner of Harrison Realty for this job?

Doesn't any other people there laugh at this guy when he shows up for "work"---everyone pretending he has a real job that justifies his salary. Dude, have you no pride? Get out of Doran's obese shadow and be your own man!

Guest Guest

"Renewable Energy Coordinator."

This is classic! How does Doran and Fife get away with this stuff???

What does that even mean? "Renewable Energy Coordinator?" And we have to pay $86,000 per year to the actual owner of Harrison Realty for this job?

Doesn't any other people there laugh at this guy when he shows up for "work"---everyone pretending he has a real job that justifies his salary. Dude, have you no pride? Get out of Doran's obese shadow and be your own man!

And he would be one of the first to deny he ever got a job from Doran! What a load! He has been taken care of by Doran since day one!!! Sell any houses recently, ******? By the way ******, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia called...he thinks you might be his identical twin!

Guest Harrison Senior

Renewable energy, as in solar panels. I have yet to see a solar panel in Harrison. But regardless, solar panels are purchased privately and installed privately and not regulated by local government. So, I'd be interested in knowing just what this Coordinator is going to coordinate. I'm sure it will be something very important to justify a starting salary of $86,000. And of course a generous healthcare and benefits package will come with this generous salary. The total package for this Coordinator may be $120,000. give or take. Call me crazy, but it seems to me that a town like Harrison, where property taxes are killing the residents, would hesitate to create a new highly paid position when the need can't possibly be justified.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest magician

Renewable energy, as in solar panels. I have yet to see a solar panel in Harrison. But regardless, solar panels are purchased privately and installed privately and not regulated by local government. So, I'd be interested in knowing just what this Coordinator is going to coordinate. I'm sure it will be something very important to justify a starting salary of $86,000. And of course a generous healthcare and benefits package will come with this generous salary. The total package for this Coordinator may be $120,000. give or take. Call me crazy, but it seems to me that a town like Harrison, where property taxes are killing the residents, would hesitate to create a new highly paid position when the need can't possibly be justified.

this would be a great piece of evidence .to show the state attorney's office !! if the tax payers of harrison refused to pay taxes , then someone from the state , or federal government would get wind off what gioes on in this corrupt town !

Guest crony inspector

How blatant is this to the Harrison residents after the public outcry, not only from Harrison, but from surrounding Hudson County Municipalities, for the need for more firefighters and police officers to be hired. Both departments are dangerously understaffed, but renewable energy coordinator is more vital to the town at this point?! The town could have hired at least 2 firefighters or police officers instead of this nonessential and irrelevant position.

Next crony in line will be Harrison's GLOBAL WARMING INSPECTOR

Guest Guest

How blatant is this to the Harrison residents after the public outcry, not only from Harrison, but from surrounding Hudson County Municipalities, for the need for more firefighters and police officers to be hired. Both departments are dangerously understaffed, but renewable energy coordinator is more vital to the town at this point?! The town could have hired at least 2 firefighters or police officers instead of this nonessential and irrelevant position.

Next crony in line will be Harrison's GLOBAL WARMING INSPECTOR

"GLOBAL WARMING INSPECTOR." Now that's funny! I think you just gave Doran an idea for a job for one of his friends or family members! But I think he might have to cap the salary at $79,500 so as not to piss off the Renewable Energy Coordinator, henceforth referred to as a "REC." As they asked Senator Joe McCarthy back in the 1950's, and I ask the same of Councilman Doran in 2014, "Have you no sense of decency, Sir?"