Taxes

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I just got my tax bill, is this some kind of joke? The more we redevelop the higher my taxes go. Stop the redevelopment already. I can’t afford it. Fife (Duran) will not get my vote this year.

Guest guest

Fife and Doran don't care about the taxpayers,the kids etc.!! At least half the people that work for the BOE or the town were hired because of nepotism or political connections that's why the HFD can't protect the public.Fife has been involved in at least 1 illegal secret BOE meeting that cost taxpayers alot of money.It will all come out before November.If Fife lies about it we can prove he's lying.

Guest guest

word has it that the result of the illegal secret meeting mentioned above that Fife was in wasn't just a blow to the taxpayers but to the education of the kids.

Guest Guest

I just got my tax bill, is this some kind of joke? The more we redevelop the higher my taxes go. Stop the redevelopment already. I can’t afford it. Fife (Duran) will not get my vote this year.

New development coming into a town should mean lower taxes for all. However in Harrison's case, I believe tax deferrals or abatements were handed out to all the developers for up to 20 years. So don't expect any relief anytime soon.