More proof of zerO's lies.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Tim Geithner, zerO's former Treasury Secretary has come forward to say he was pressured by a zerO aide to lie about the reasons for the spending deficits and the debt. I'm waiting for the first White Guilter to come forward to say they apologize for voting for this lying fraud.

Guest Guest

Tim Geithner, zerO's former Treasury Secretary has come forward to say he was pressured by a zerO aide to lie about the reasons for the spending deficits and the debt. I'm waiting for the first White Guilter to come forward to say they apologize for voting for this lying fraud.

Don't hold your breath waiting on any democrat to admit they voted for a lying mutt.

Guest A Proud American

It sure would be nice if for once you clowns would actually read an article before posting. I just got done reading the article and as is always the case, you got it wrong. Also, I'm not a white guilter. Look who he ran against.

Guest Guest

It sure would be nice if for once you clowns would actually read an article before posting. I just got done reading the article and as is always the case, you got it wrong. Also, I'm not a white guilter. Look who he ran against.

2Stupid4Words thinks that if he says it, it's true.