Lock your doors.

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

zerO is turning drug dealers and addicts loose from federal prisons. Let me understand this; a black president and black attorney general

are turning loose hundreds or thousands of mostly black felons. Considering that 60 black people were shot and 12 murdered in Chicago over the weekend, I have to wonder about our community organizing CIC.

Guest Patriot

The White House issued a memo, "Patriot." They're all coming directly to your house, at night. They're really, really black, so you won't see them coming.

No problem. I have a dog and two friends names Smith and Wesson that guard my house.

Guest Patriot

Wow.......Way to play the stereotypical Racist Conservative...you really ARE a Sock Puppet. Idiot

LOL. zerO is a gross failure as president. I point out his failures and the loony white guilters pull the race card. Sorry Charlie, that dog don't hunt no more.

Guest Guest

LOL. zerO is a gross failure as president. I point out his failures and the loony white guilters pull the race card. Sorry Charlie, that dog don't hunt no more.

You idiot!

Guest Guest

zerO is turning drug dealers and addicts loose from federal prisons. Let me understand this; a black president and black attorney general

are turning loose hundreds or thousands of mostly black felons. Considering that 60 black people were shot and 12 murdered in Chicago over the weekend, I have to wonder about our community organizing CIC.

And we're the ones who pulled the race card.

Seriously, are you really that stupid?

Guest Guest

No problem. I have a dog and two friends names Smith and Wesson that guard my house.

What a laugh. Little white boy thinks his pop gun is a match for thousands of jackbooted, thick-skinned black men equipped with high-powered ammunition and body armor furnished by our black president and black attorney general.

Guest Studies and Observations

You loonies don't get it. When I say something, it's an absolute fact. When you say something, it's just the opinion of a delusion loony.

I've thought for a long time now that you were just a Liberal playing for the Audience...thanks for Confirming that. Sock Puppet it is.

Guest junyur

Yew shur tole them, pappy. Jes thinkin abowt yew shutin them darkeys meks mee laff. Haw haw haw!

I runt over a posim. We kin hav him fur super if he aint tu skwashd. If he iz, we kin mek supe. Last won gimme the runz but he shur tastid gud.

BAM BAM BAM. Haw haw!