garbage cans

Guest guest

Could the residents of Kearny please stop putting garbage cans in the street

to reserve parking spaces. If it snows this does not give you the right to have a

reserved parking space until the spring.

I would also like to see the police go around make announcements and remove

the obstructions like N.A. does. Residents also need to realize it is illegal and

very tacky.

to reserve parking spaces. If it snows this does not give you the right to have a

the obstructions like N.A. does. Residents also need to realize it is illegal and

very tacky.

Bullsh*t it is a un-written courtesy, if you break your a** shoveling out your car especially if its in front of your house that if you leave that spot you expect it to be there when you get back!

Called the KPD about the same situation and within a half - hour

they came and not only moved the cans but confiscated them

so the people do not put them back. Great job K.P.D.

The street looks like a nice residential block and ALL of the residents

have a place to park.

Guest Parking Security

very tacky.

I AGREE 100 PERCENT!!!!!!!

Called the KPD about the same situation and within a half - hour

they came and not only moved the cans but confiscated them

so the people do not put them back. Great job K.P.D.

The street looks like a nice residential block and ALL of the residents

have a place to park.

WHAT???? You actually DID Something, rather than run to your computer and B**ch on an anonymous website?? NO FAIR!!!!!!

You busted your azz to shovel that spot out so you could get your car out, if you could have gotten in and driven away without touching a shovel thats exactly what you would have done.

I've seen people blocking spots in front of homes they don't even own, classy.

On my block a garbage can in a parking spot has a lifespan that can be measured in nanoseconds once I see it then its back on the sidewalk where it belongs. yeah I'm that guy.

Want a reserved parking spot? Buy a house with a driveway.

jus sayin

Jus sayin is the ***hole Kearny Firefighter who is always running his ignorant mouth. "I'm a hero because I moved your garbage can. I'm such a tough guy. I run into burning buildings." You should wear a skirt while you're at the clubhouse with your boyfriends Mary. The West Hudson Firefighters haven't learned a thing from the multiple times they've been beat down outside bars and elsewhere over the years. I still remember laughing at the, "Please stop hitting me....please help me, I'm sorry," coming out of the mouth of a weeping Firefighter as he was slapped silly by a guy half his size. Jus sayin should shut up before the puny man returns and stuffs him inside a garbage can. "I'm the bravest," so damn funny.

Jus saying dosnt have to worry about getting up and busting his ass shoveling his car out to get to work!!! He has lots of time to move people's garbage can! He's on the public pension tit!

The reason you know who I am is because I put a name to my posts, if I had something to hide I would log in as Guest.

Interesting how you say it's funny when your post shows nothing but rage, you are a very angry person (sad?), in so far as stuffing me into a garbage can you do know where I work and when I'm there as we've had this discussion many times before and as always the invitation for coffee remains standing.

Whats funny (or maybe disturbing) is how easy it is to rattle your cage, I expected your response and you didn't disappoint, thanks for the grins, :D lol.

Maybe up the meds?

jus sayin

Guest Streets Be Free

Jus sayin is the ***hole Kearny Firefighter who is always running his ignorant mouth. "I'm a hero because I moved your garbage can. I'm such a tough guy. I run into burning buildings." You should wear a skirt while you're at the clubhouse with your boyfriends Mary. The West Hudson Firefighters haven't learned a thing from the multiple times they've been beat down outside bars and elsewhere over the years. I still remember laughing at the, "Please stop hitting me....please help me, I'm sorry," coming out of the mouth of a weeping Firefighter as he was slapped silly by a guy half his size. Jus sayin should shut up before the puny man returns and stuffs him inside a garbage can. "I'm the bravest," so damn funny.

Another Keyboard Komando flexing his imaginary muscles. I love to see garbage cans in parking spaces, I enjoy crushing them with my F-150. If I

knew where he lived I'd go out of my way to crush his and then park in his spot.

The Kearny Firefighters must compare G.E.D. scores to see who did the best. The cowardly moron who posts under the moniker of "Jus sayin" states that people know who he is because he posts under his real name. Jus sayin is really on your birth certificate? It is possible that from the first second you entered the world on medicaid your loser family saw the already defeated look alike of her welfare case worker boyfriend. I realize it was difficult growing up in that slum apartment wondering which one of the many losers that entered your moms bedroom was the sperm donor that mistakenly produced you. It will be okay. That little Firefighter job that mommy worked so hard and sweaty to get for you is small compensation to missing out on a wonderful childhood and decent education. Still living in your moms apartment must sting so it's partially acceptable that you get some sort of ego boost by stealing peoples garbage cans but stop taking the full ones. Carry on Captain Bravest!

The Kearny Firefighters must compare G.E.D. scores to see who did the best. The cowardly moron who posts under the moniker of "Jus sayin" states that people know who he is because he posts under his real name. Jus sayin is really on your birth certificate? It is possible that from the first second you entered the world on medicaid your loser family saw the already defeated look alike of her welfare case worker boyfriend. I realize it was difficult growing up in that slum apartment wondering which one of the many losers that entered your moms bedroom was the sperm donor that mistakenly produced you. It will be okay. That little Firefighter job that mommy worked so hard and sweaty to get for you is small compensation to missing out on a wonderful childhood and decent education. Still living in your moms apartment must sting so it's partially acceptable that you get some sort of ego byoost by stealing peoples garbage cans but stop taking the full ones. Carry on Captain Bravest!

I was against jus saying for the garbage can thing but dude you are seriously ill! No really you need some help! I know jus saying and I don't agree with him on much but he's basically a decent guy! And from your Text you really know nothing about him!!! All that said leave my facking garbage cans alone jus saying!!!!!

My we were up late putting that little diatribe together weren't we?

You paint a very vivid picture there though one that I strongly doubt comes from a healthy imagination, no a picture painted that well comes from the minds own eye, a recollection of events and memories of the past. No wonder your so hateful. The things you must have seen, you poor thing.

Still amongst your many shortcomings you may also count reading comprehension, allow me to help......"I put a name to my posts".... notice the quotes? That means you can find that statment verbatim in my post above, what you may also notice is that what it doesn't say is that I put.. MY.. name to my posts.

Right Guest?

Again if you'd like to know my real name (many on this site already do) and as a matter of fact you yourself have stated that you knew who I was then stop by have a cup of coffee and I'll be more than happy to show you my drivers license,lol. I will give you a little tidbit about me though I didn't go to Kearny High.

Now what were we discussing? Oh that's right garbage cans.lol

Take a deep breath and calm down your blind hatred is letting your inner ignorance come screaming out.

Oh..Mom says Hi...

jus sayin

Guest Kearny Senior

The Kearny Firefighters must compare G.E.D. scores to see who did the best. The cowardly moron who posts under the moniker of "Jus sayin" states that people know who he is because he posts under his real name. Jus sayin is really on your birth certificate? It is possible that from the first second you entered the world on medicaid your loser family saw the already defeated look alike of her welfare case worker boyfriend. I realize it was difficult growing up in that slum apartment wondering which one of the many losers that entered your moms bedroom was the sperm donor that mistakenly produced you. It will be okay. That little Firefighter job that mommy worked so hard and sweaty to get for you is small compensation to missing out on a wonderful childhood and decent education. Still living in your moms apartment must sting so it's partially acceptable that you get some sort of ego boost by stealing peoples garbage cans but stop taking the full ones. Carry on Captain Bravest!

Barney, Barney, Barney. You're very angry today, take a deep breath. I know it must be tough on you not being able to measure up to

firefighter standards. Try to understand that everyone can't be big and strong as well as smart. Some people must be runts of the litter (so to speak),

like yourself.

I have an 86 year old neighbor wonderful person a widower with no family in this state. This person owns a one family home with no driveway. After snowstorms myself and several of my neighbors will shovel their walk, stairs and dig out their car that's always parked right in front of the house. This person is still active and has to use the car to get to the doctors! So when this person has to use the car a garbage can is used to try to hold the spot! So really is there something wrong with that?

Guest Voice of reason.

I have an 86 year old neighbor wonderful person a widower with no family in this state. This person owns a one family home with no driveway. After snowstorms myself and several of my neighbors will shovel their walk, stairs and dig out their car that's always parked right in front of the house. This person is still active and has to use the car to get to the doctors! So when this person has to use the car a garbage can is used to try to hold the spot! So really is there something wrong with that?

He should take a cab.

If the town did a better job cleaning streets there would be no need for garbage cans to hold spaces. Why not use the alternate side parking normally used for street cleaning to plow to the curb? Why make only one narrow pass down those streets that are wide e ought to have a wider area cleared? This year has been tough but the town has donea terrible job clearing the snow. Shame.

If the town did a better job cleaning streets there would be no need for garbage cans to hold spaces. Why not use the alternate side parking normally used for street cleaning to plow to the curb? Why make only one narrow pass down those streets that are wide e ought to have a wider area cleared? This year has been tough but the town has donea terrible job clearing the snow. Shame.

Because then the people in the town might have to actually DO Something like move their cars and be inconvenienced..and the Mayor can't allow THAT can He?? They dont even REALLY Plow the "Snow Emergency Routes" Due to Mayor Friendly's policy.

Another Keyboard Komando flexing his imaginary muscles. I love to see garbage cans in parking spaces, I enjoy crushing them with my F-150. If I

knew where he lived I'd go out of my way to crush his and then park in his spot.

F-150.... impressive. Did you get the shiny chrome wheels with that?

Why do all the tiny p***s guys try to act so tough? But all jokes aside, the F-150, that's a beast of a truck.

Edited by KOTW
Content.