What with the puzzles?

Guest Guest

KOTW: WTF?

I don't mind a little screening to post, so you can keep spam off your forum but do we really need puzzles with pictures, some of which you can barely see, and others of which barely fit into the spaces where we're supposed to put them?

The puzzles are to keep the spammers at bay. They work wonderfully. You don't need to be perfect in your placement. Close wins the prize. Unless you want to volunteer to delete the spammers who were flooding the board and pay us a million dollars so we can retire, the puzzles are here to stay.

KOTW

The puzzles are to keep the spammers at bay. They work wonderfully. You don't need to be perfect in your placement. Close wins the prize. Unless you want to volunteer to delete the spammers who were flooding the board and pay us a million dollars so we can retire, the puzzles are here to stay.

KOTW

The ones you had before were fine. The ones that appeared for the first time today are hard to work with.

Guest 2smart4u

KOTW

I applaud your efforts to control the spammers. Now if you can only do something about the far left Loons that guzzle Kool-Aid while worshiping the worst

president in american history, that would be wonderful. And while you're at it, please ban the ignorant atheists.

Guest 2smart4u

In other words ban anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Well since I'm much smarter than you, you would be wise to just read what I say and accept it as a gift from me to you. No need to say thank you.

Well since I'm much smarter than you, you would be wise to just read what I say and accept it as a gift from me to you. No need to say thank you.

Since APA has difficulty offering a cogent thought due to his Kool-Aid addiction, he's not much competition.

Guest A Proud American

I assume you mean that since the only facts that matter are yours than I am no competition to you? The only problem with that is you live in a fantasy land where you're always right. Unfortunately there are fantasies and there are facts. Your problem is you can't handle the facts so you're right. As long as you believe in fantasies, the only competition you can handle is your own.

I assume you mean that since the only facts that matter are yours than I am no competition to you? The only problem with that is you live in a fantasy land where you're always right. Unfortunately there are fantasies and there are facts. Your problem is you can't handle the facts so you're right. As long as you believe in fantasies, the only competition you can handle is your own.

No, I mean that you're incapable of composing a sensical sentence.

Of course NONE of that also applies to you...... Ironic Partisan Poster is Ironic Lulz