Loonies foaming at the mouth.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

All the Loonies are foaming at the mouth thinking they have something on Christie. TS Loonies, Christie fired those involved

right away. Unlike the POS zerO who hasn't fired anyone over Benghazi, IRS, Fast n Furious, NSA, etc.

All the Loonies are foaming at the mouth thinking they have something on Christie. TS Loonies, Christie fired those involved

right away. Unlike the POS zerO who hasn't fired anyone over Benghazi, IRS, Fast n Furious, NSA, etc.

I knew what you were whining about before I opened the topic. You're a perfect example why the lunatic fringe is finally being seen, yet again, as it used to be seen: as a lunatic fringe.

You have no intellectual honesty at all. We (meaning, all of us, on both sides of the political fence) don't know what Christie knew or when he knew it. But there is enough evidence to raise grounds for suspicion. I wonder how that bridge could have been so snarled up for several days, and the governor not know why. A simple question why those lanes were closed would seem to have been in order from the beginning. If I had been in his position, I would have asked that question, and if the answer didn't check out, I would have inquired further. It's hard to imagine how he could have gotten an answer that justified the lane closures - there wasn't any reason for them. So unless Christie has a solid explanation, he may be in trouble. But I don't know that yet, and unlike you I don't just jump one way or the other depending on who I did or didn't vote for.

You are no patriot. You are a rabid partisan to such an extreme extent that we would all be better off if you would just shut up and go away. In fact, you're doing your side more harm than good. So come to think of it, keep posting.

Guest A Proud American

All of the incidents you talk about have been investigated and there hasn't been one shred of evidence that the President did anything wrong except in your mind.

Until all of the facts about the bridge are investigated, the Governor should get the benefit of the doubt.