The art of propaganda

Guest Guest

Propaganda is very simple to do. All you need are a few simple rules. And a complete lack of scruples.

Step 1. Pick an issue. It should be something that appeals to the lowest prejudices of the stupidest people.

Step 2. Play on people's fears. Tell them that Christmas is under attack, for example. That will stir people up, which is all you need.

Step 3. Keep your message simple. People with intelligence and critical thinking skills are not your audience.

Step 4. Repeat it over and over. The more you say it, the more gullible people will think it's true. Remember, you're starting with the advantage of their prejudices, so you pretty much can't lose. Just tell them what they want to hear.

Step 5. Don't worry whether it's true or not. The facts don't matter. At all.

Think I'm kidding? Check the link. This is exactly how it was done then, and is being done now. Only now, it's being done by professionals in the business world.

I would feel more secure about our future and the future of our kids if there was some evidence that what happened in the 20th century had taught us anything.

Guest Patriot

Propaganda is very simple to do. All you need are a few simple rules. And a complete lack of scruples.

Step 1. Pick an issue. It should be something that appeals to the lowest prejudices of the stupidest people.

Step 2. Play on people's fears. Tell them that Christmas is under attack, for example. That will stir people up, which is all you need.

Step 3. Keep your message simple. People with intelligence and critical thinking skills are not your audience.

Step 4. Repeat it over and over. The more you say it, the more gullible people will think it's true. Remember, you're starting with the advantage of their prejudices, so you pretty much can't lose. Just tell them what they want to hear.

Step 5. Don't worry whether it's true or not. The facts don't matter. At all.

Think I'm kidding? Check the link. This is exactly how it was done then, and is being done now. Only now, it's being done by professionals in the business world.

I would feel more secure about our future and the future of our kids if there was some evidence that what happened in the 20th century had taught us anything.

Sounds like you're talking about zerO and all his BS that he spread around to get elected. And of course all the Loonies and white guilters just lapped up that BS

hook, line and sinker.