Buyer's remorse

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

zerO's approval rating continues to drop like a rock. 25% of former zerO supporters are now sorry they voted for zer0. As zerOcare

continues to unravel, zerO continues to be exposed as the biggest fraud in history. I'm wondering when the white guilters in Kearny

will begin to agree with me.

zerO's approval rating continues to drop like a rock. 25% of former zerO supporters are now sorry they voted for zer0. As zerOcare

continues to unravel, zerO continues to be exposed as the biggest fraud in history. I'm wondering when the white guilters in Kearny

You're an idiot.

Go to the next Kearny republican party meeting and if you can get past the massive crowd, report back to us on your findings. Talk about unraveling.