The height of irony.

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

Zimmerman rescued a black family of 4 from an overturned suv on a florida highway. I wonder if Rev. Al will apologize

to George for calling him a racist. I also wonder if the KOTW leftist loons will admit George is a hero and anything but a racist.

I've seen a number of reports on this event. Yes, George Zimmerman, with the assistance of another man, helped rescue a family of four from an over-turned vehicle and yes, it was an action that deserves recognition, but nowhere in any of these reports does it say the family was black....

Guest Guest

Zimmerman rescued a black family of 4 from an overturned suv on a florida highway. I wonder if Rev. Al will apologize

to George for calling him a racist. I also wonder if the KOTW leftist loons will admit George is a hero and anything but a racist.

Did he shoot the windows out to free them?

Guest im right on it

mayor why did you hire back your retired firemen as dispachers isnt that double dipping? kearny was sued already by the naacp and won, why would you chance it and not post the openings and not hire from the list?? really mayor ,,,,,,have you not learned your lesson? al shapton should swing by kearny soon

Guest Guest

Good for him. Maybe he learned something. Too bad you never do.

Guest Guest

D**bA**,

The family is that of Mark and Dana Gerstle. Look them up on Google Images or check out the story in any of dozens of places. They're white.

So you did what you always do. You heard a rumor and accepted it as fact because it fit the story you want to tell. The facts didn't matter to you.

It bears repeating: You're an idiot.

Guest Guest

mayor why did you hire back your retired firemen as dispachers isnt that double dipping? kearny was sued already by the naacp and won, why would you chance it and not post the openings and not hire from the list?? really mayor ,,,,,,have you not learned your lesson? al shapton should swing by kearny soon

What does their hiring of dispatchers have to do with the NAACP Lawsuits? Nevermind the fact that the FD has hired black Firefighters (and one of them female at that).

Guest Guest

The height of irony is your two screen names, 2Smart4u and Patriot.

• 3 months later...

Georgie Zimmerman

HAHAHAHA 2 smart (pseudo patriot's) hero is in the sh1t again. A true right wing hero for the nut cake republican sheeple

• 1 year later...
Guest Memory jogger

Ah yes, our "patriots " hero, George Zimmerman, arrested again last night for aggravated assault with a weapon, 3rd arrest since his murder trial . Ya gotta be proud.

Guest Patriot

Ah yes, our "patriots " hero, George Zimmerman, arrested again last night for aggravated assault with a weapon, 3rd arrest since his murder trial . Ya gotta be proud.

Well let's see. zerO's BFF is Al Sharpton; tax cheat, liar, race hustler, con artist, racist and felon. Zimmerman looks pretty good next to him. You lose, moron. Want to try again.

Well let's see. zerO's BFF is Al Sharpton; tax cheat, liar, race hustler, con artist, racist and felon. Zimmerman looks pretty good next to him. You lose, moron. Want to try again.

Nice deflection dipsh!t. Apparently staying on topic is not your strong suit.

No one here defended sharpton. However YOU did call Zimmerman a hero.

Game over.

Board - 3,437

You - 0