party time !

Guest magician

Guest magician

boy, oh boy , pretty soon it's party time at the polish home ! LINE UP AND PUCKER UP ! cant wait too see all the attendees at the A K B .... YES, ALL THE PUPPETS, DRONES, AND ZOMBIES will be there. don't forget you chapstick !

• 1 month later...
Guest Citizen

That is not the only party going on in Harrison ! Just go by the fire dept., that place is a joke . Who is in charge ? What an abusive use of tax payer dollars. Just to take care of there friends and relatives.

Guest Harrison Senior

That is not the only party going on in Harrison ! Just go by the fire dept., that place is a joke . Who is in charge ? What an abusive use of tax payer dollars. Just to take care of there friends and relatives.

Barney just crawled out of his hole. And the first thing he thought of was the FD. Obsessive much?

Guest Taxpayer

I am truly sorry for you ! Just because a taxpayer has concerns for the abuses that he is paying for with his tax dollars, he is named Barney. I can understand why you do not want this know. If I were being payed to sleep any where from 40 to 60 dollars an hour. I have to admit that I would not want my employer to know . But I am paying for these abuses.

Guest Guest

I am truly sorry for you ! Just because a taxpayer has concerns for the abuses that he is paying for with his tax dollars, he is named Barney. I can understand why you do not want this know. If I were being payed to sleep any where from 40 to 60 dollars an hour. I have to admit that I would not want my employer to know . But I am paying for these abuses.

Give it up Barney. Using the name Taxpayer doesn't hide your stupidity or your jealousy.

Guest taxpayer

Fire boy , Evidently all your trying to do is to keep your job and keep people uninformed to the abuses. Let's keep them in the dark because if they really new what transpirers ; you would not be needed.

Guest Who cares

Give it up Barney. Using the name Taxpayer doesn't hide your stupidity or your jealousy.

Your stupidity and insipid rants are just as annoying, Fire Marshall Bill.

Guest taxpayer

Fire boy, it is truly amazing how you try to defer from the true issues . The abuse of paying 40 to 60 dollars an hour to sleep . Tell me this ranting is not true !

Guest Harrison Senior

Fire boy, it is truly amazing how you try to defer from the true issues . The abuse of paying 40 to 60 dollars an hour to sleep . Tell me this ranting is not true !

Poor Barney, he's never gotten over failing the entrance exam for the FD.

Guest Jack Redemption

Setting up cameras in the fire houses that are hooked up to an internet feed would solve the issue of sleeping firemen, That way we could ALL watch and monitor what the firemen are doing on OUR time. There should also be a camera on the corner of Hamilton and second street, Because there are still people reporting that drugs are being sold from the houser with the white aluminum siding.

Guest Taxpayer

I have to agree Jack ! But why should the taxpayer pay for this type of system? When we are already paying for the people to supervise the operation of this department . Maybe it's time to fire these supervisors and the head of the Dept.

Guest Harrison Senior

Setting up cameras in the fire houses that are hooked up to an internet feed would solve the issue of sleeping firemen, That way we could ALL watch and monitor what the firemen are doing on OUR time. There should also be a camera on the corner of Hamilton and second street, Because there are still people reporting that drugs are being sold from the houser with the white aluminum siding.

Barney, Sitting and watching the firehouse on a video is as close as you'll ever get to being a FF. You're a joke.

Guest view this much

cameras should be installed inside all the departments including the dpw. lets see how many workers there are working out of title? previously mentioned the promotion oversight? lol you got what you give! too bad so sad, guess bending over so much just got you a bigger ahole and sore knees. im sure they would never allow taxpayers to view their employees, that would definitely be one for the books and youtube.