That explains it (2Stupid4Words' identity revealed)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I was wondering why KOTW went nearly silent after 2Stupid4Words stopped posting. Apparently Mr. Leadbeater had other things on his mind.

No disclaimer from KOTW, I see.

So in other words, this right wing slimeball has been preaching to us for years about the supposed virtues of right wing politics and unregulated capitalism, calling people leeches if they got help in any way. Under his other name, "Patriot," he's been calling everyone who didn't agree with him un-American. Meanwhile, he made a lot of money, apparently, by stealing it! And who did he steal it from, ultimately? From us.

Why am I not surprised?

Guest Guest

Looks like Mr. Leadbeater will be making license plates for 30 to 40 years according to the article dealing with his arrest. Before he goes, put in your request for that special plate that

you always wanted. What a stupid thing he did--along with his family members.

Say goodbye Johnny.

Hi Y'all,

Has it ever crossed your mind that perhaps I'm John Leadbeater? Or every other GUEST on this page is John Leadbeater? Why are we assuming things? We're all pathetic wimps who don't use our real names. I don't care for 2smart4u's opinions. If that's John Leadbeater, then he's kind of a dick. However, I'm not going to go no KOTW and celebrate his misfortune.

A) He hasn't been convicted of anything.

B) Just have some decency, people.

C) I hope you don't F**K up on your taxes this year.

You're all assholes and so am I,

KO

Guest Guest

Please note that KOTW has not confirmed that 2Stupid4Words was or is the name used by John Leadbeater or whether John Leadbeater posted under that name on KOTW.

Leadbeater didn't use the name "2Stupid4Words", it's just the one that fit. Leadbeater posted as "2smart4u." I could be wrong but don't bet on it.

Guest Guest

Hi Y'all,

Has it ever crossed your mind that perhaps I'm John Leadbeater? Or every other GUEST on this page is John Leadbeater? Why are we assuming things? We're all pathetic wimps who don't use our real names. I don't care for 2smart4u's opinions. If that's John Leadbeater, then he's kind of a dick. However, I'm not going to go no KOTW and celebrate his misfortune.

KO

Misfortune? You're kidding right? It's called criminal intent driven by greed.

Hi Y'all,

KO

\

Guest 2smart4u

Leadbeater didn't use the name "2Stupid4Words", it's just the one that fit. Leadbeater posted as "2smart4u." I could be wrong but don't bet on it.

I'm still 2smart4u and I'm not Leadbeater. I haven't posted here in a while because I got bored trying to have a conversation with idiots.

The only other person besides me with a brain was Patriot and I haven't seen him posting here in a while, probably because he also got bored

with all the idiots.

Guest Guest

Hi Y'all,

KO

Yeah, I know, everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Except we're not on his jury, and according to the feds, other people have already pleaded guilty to this fraudulent money-laundering conspiracy. The charges are very specific, others have taken the hit, and he's accused of far more than an innocent mistake on his tax returns.

Not everyone here is celebrating his indictment, maybe no one is. That's just how you're reading these posts. His indictment is of interest because he has been involved in Kearny politics for decades, running for mayor in 2009. Most of us think he wouldn't have been a good mayor, which is why he got clobbered in the mayoral election. Currently he's on the BOE, though he should step down with this pending.

Maybe it's just coincidence that KOTW went nearly silent a couple of months ago when a certain person stopped posting. That wasn't just a phantom, someone was writing and posting that nonsense, and suddenly it just stopped. I kept looking for an obituary of some local right winger. Now there's another explanation. It may not be proved beyond a shadow of a doubt but it makes perfect sense. After all, a guy who thinks he can get away with defrauding so many people, as is described in the feds' press release, probably also thinks he's 2smart4u and everyone else. And it's interesting that KOTW didn't correct its disclaimer when it was pointed out that the person was posting as "2smart4u," not "2Stupid4Words."

Edited by KOTW
KOTW Note: KOTW does not have the time to research the identity of posters. KOTW cannot confirm or deny that 2smart4u was the Member or Guest name used by John Leadbeater to post.

Guest Guest

I'm still 2smart4u and I'm not Leadbeater. I haven't posted here in a while because I got bored trying to have a conversation with idiots.

The only other person besides me with a brain was Patriot and I haven't seen him posting here in a while, probably because he also got bored

with all the idiots.

Uh-huh. Practically like twins. :glare:

• 4 months later...

with all the idiots.

It's been proven that you and "Patriot" are the same person. You weren't even smart enough to stop manually creating new lines with Enter as if you were typing on a typewriter when it was pointed out that the only two usernames on this forum that do that are those two, lol. Partisan punk and sockpuppeteer to boot. Give it up, old man.